Muppets wrap up new MasterCard commercial for November debut

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
There's a longer and shorter version of the one with them going to The Producers, and Animal yelling "DRIVE FAST!". The third commercial is the Rizzo and Gonzo fishing one.
The Rizzo and Gonzo one is pretty funny. I saw it the other night when I was watching "Entertainment Tonight" (I think that's what I was watching. I can't remember)...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So far, I've only seen the one that says, "DRIVE FAST!" at the end.

I like the new Fozzie voice, sounds like the original Fozzie Bear! Not like Fozzie today.

FOZ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin

Gee Kevin..." I don't think sooo"

LOL! just kidding! i actualy like the new voice a lot too! lets hope they can keep him in character now, which seem to be so far...from the little we have seen but It's a very Merry Muppet christmas movie will help!!!

Fozzie's new voice was first heard on some sport channle about eh nascar thing, in which was only less then 30 seconds, then fozzie was heard on the uk radio thing and now "i don't think sooo" on the mastercard ad.

Zack)Rowlf the, i forgot, what do i normaly type here?Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Kevin

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Rowlf the, i forgot, what do i normaly type here?Dog.
Gee, I don't think I knoooooww! :smile:

Hey, Rowlf, new role play at fun-n-games section!!

FOZ

viking99g

Reaction score
I don't know much about this fellow who is possibly buying the Muppets, but I most definately DO NOT want Disney to get ahold of them. If the Disney corporation were to get the Muppets, I think I would not buy or support the Muppets any more, as sad as that would make me. I destest the Disney corporation now. They used to be something special, like the Muppets still are. But now, Disney has branched out into too many questionable ventures, and are not keeping the family atmosphere and orientation that they once had. It is really sad, but I do not want there to be a cooperation between JHC and Disney in any way, shape, or form.

C'irdan

Reaction score
hello?

Good point and a good post...but why the heck are you posting it in the muppet mastercard commercial thread of the forum? I think you should get phillip to move your post. Just a thought. :smile:

Fozzie

Reaction score
I saw it awhile before November 15 and I love it!