Muppets wrap up new MasterCard commercial for November debut

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

For those who haven't seen it yet MSNBC has one of the MasterCard commercials on-line...
Thanks, Phil. If it works on my computer, I'll have to remember to give you a big hug. Lol.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Yep. I got it. Thanks again, Phil. That must have been the shorter version. The only voices I heard were Piggy's and Fozzie's. As for Eric's Fozzie, it wasn't too bad, just a tad deeper than Frank's. I didn't catch Rowlf or Rizzo or anyone unless they were seen in the background. Anyway, I really enjoyed that.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Yesterday, my friends and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie. As the lights dimmed and people settled down, we knew the previews and so on were about to begin. But did we see a boy wizard? No. Instead there were Muppets. Some commercials were shown before the previews, and the first commercial was the Muppet MasterCard commercial. Now this made me rather excited. I could not contain myself. "BOOD!" I yelled ("bood" is a good thing) in a crowded theater. I don't think that mattered much. Anyway, there was a good amount of laughter for Animal's "Drive fast! Drive fast!"

Ah. Muppety goodness...

:big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emmy thanks for the news. The commercial was scheduled to begin appearing in some theaters on November 15th, so it's great that someone saw it on the first night!

Hopefully it will air once or twice during the NBC Christmas movie in two weeks.

Foreignman

Reaction score
NEW MUPPET MASTERCARD COMMERCIAL!!!

I saw a totally new one today which features Piggy and Kermit on a Ferry and while they're talking Gonzo goes fishing using Rizzo as bait. I wasn't paying attention at all because I was thinking it was the regular Mastercard commercial, and it only occured to me about five seconds before it was over that I was watching new material!! Can't wait to see this again, anybody else see this one yet?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yes, i have seen it a few times, i actualy saw them both for the first time last monday on CBS.

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog

Luke

Reaction score
Could anyone stick the lot of these online for people ? I'll host them and provide the bandwidth if anyone wants it.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I'd like to be able to see the one with Foo Foo, and the scene that's pictured on the MC website.

so far i think there are three all together but one is shorter then the other then there is the gonzo one with rizzo on the fishing pole.(kermit and piggy are also in it)

Zack)Dog

...what?! oh, i was being lazy...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
steve is the voice of Foo Foo

I have heard that there are 3 versions, i've seen the long one, and the short one where gonzo throws rizzo into the water, but what's the third one (and I still don't see foo foo in any of them)

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo14
steve is the voice of Foo Foo

I have heard that there are 3 versions, i've seen the long one, and the short one where gonzo throws rizzo into the water, but what's the third one (and I still don't see foo foo in any of them)
There's a longer and shorter version of the one with them going to The Producers, and Animal yelling "DRIVE FAST!". The third commercial is the Rizzo and Gonzo fishing one.