My stress-control course

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Good luck with your stress class Marty.I find myself meditating a lot more these days when times are tough.Glad you found something that helps you out.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I have had some positive feedback everybody. :smile:

When we had our discussion about depression the Major told me that I don't come across to him as a particularly depressive sort of person. Rather as a person with certain concerns who isn't always sure about how to handle them but is striving to make things work out with God's help.
In one of the previous sessions I was talking about the fights I had with my mother while we were both living with the other relatives and he asked me if I had forgiven myself for my own part in them as well as my mother for hers.
I said I like to think that I really have but self-forgiveness sometimes proves to be much harder. He said that's right. Particularly since God's arch-foe Satan is always on your shoulder trying to make you feel guilty.:frown:

But he shared a prayer with me and I know God has forgiven me so I have cast off my guilty feelings and Satan cannot upset me now:big_grin:
I know that things are going to work out and now I'm ready to start the fourth work sheet that tackles the topic of Stress itself directly.

God bless you all once again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is truely inspirational Marty, I continue to hope and pray for you.:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm glad things continue to go well for you mate. It's always nice to get posative feedback!
:wink: Good luck on the next session!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Marty...I'll be keeping you in my thoughts & prayers. You seem to be doing well with the anger management course. Keep up the good work!:smile: