Myspace.com members

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh, forgot to add, If you want to get to know my real self, use the rusty626 one. If you want to have "Floyd" as a friend, use the first one I posted. On that one I'm pretending to be floyd so if you eever wanted to talk to floyd, you got the next best thing

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
LOL, I've been playing Revenge of the Sith while I'm on the computer today, so when I clicked your myspace I got Madonna singing while Obi-Wan was fighting General Grievous!
That's my idea of heaven...minus the Star Wars bit :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
o, forgot to mention I will probably deny you if you dont pm me and say who you are, hehe, only on my main one :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok! I jumped on the bandwagon and got myself a myspace account too. I'm there under muppetmusic22 and I need friends! So, let me know if I can add any of you or if any of you would like to add me please let me know. I keep it pretty clean since people I went to high school and college may be viewing it too. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Ok! I jumped on the bandwagon and got myself a myspace account too. I'm there under muppetmusic22 and I need friends! So, let me know if I can add any of you or if any of you would like to add me please let me know. I keep it pretty clean since people I went to high school and college may be viewing it too. :smile:
Beth, I just sent you a friends request. Hope that's okay!:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Beth, I just sent you a friends request. Hope that's okay!:smile:
Absolutely! You're one of my very best friends here Bryan! I'm looking forward to being myspace friends too! :smile: