Nancy Cartwright

Xerus

Reaction score
I found it odd that Goofy, Max, Pete, and PJ were in the Goofy movies, but Pete's wife (PJ's mom)--Peg--and daughter (PJ's sister)--Pistol--weren't seen or even mentioned.
Some fans think that Peg may have divorced Pete and gotten custody of Pistol. While Pete got custody of P.J.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Some fans think that Peg may have divorced Pete and gotten custody of Pistol. While Pete got custody of P.J.
There thinking to much into it. That is just silly to me. lol!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
What always impressed me about Nancy Cartwright is the range of character types she's voiced. While it's pretty obvious that Bart Simpson and Bright Eyes (Pound Puppies) have the same voice if you listen to them, it's just funny to think how different those characters are. (Though I suppose that's more about the writing than the voice, but I hope I make some kind of point here)

I always liked Rufus from Kim Possible, and I think that's mainly because of Nancy's voice. She has voiced quite a few characters I remember fondly.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
is the range of character types she's voiced
Same with Tara Strong. Even though one knows she does the voices, no one would equate Bubbles with Raven.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah and they will analyze just about anything too.:stick_out_tongue:
But whereas some analyzing is good (i.e. looking beyond the stereotypes to see what's truly underneath exteriors), analyzing to the point that everything has a hidden meaning is overdoing it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But whereas some analyzing is good (i.e. looking beyond the stereotypes to see what's truly underneath exteriors), analyzing to the point that everything has a hidden meaning is overdoing it.
Yeah, especially carton series.:coy: