Nancy Cartwright

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, especially carton series.:coy:
Or Henson's work. Yeah, a lot of Henson's work does have some core message to be taught, but even with that, it's just meant to be entertaining, not picked apart like some puzzle.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Wow - that is one versatile lady. I read her autobiography and it really glosses over a lot of her other work outside The Simpsons. I NEVER knew she also did Mindy on Animaniacs (a friend of mine used to imitate her all the time!)

I remember years before she would gain fame, she had a small recurring role on Fame as Muffin, the tuba player! (I can't believe season 2 hasn't come out on dvd yet!)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Same with Tara Strong. Even though one knows she does the voices, no one would equate Bubbles with Raven.

Or Timmy Turner or Mac's evil brother Terrance on Fosters... People like Nancy, June Foray, Tara, Tress MacNeil really disappear into their roles and can become anyone and anything. heck, June was the ONLY female role in the Bullwinkle cartoons. Though, Bill Scott's wife Dorothy played a few gals in Peabody and Sherman, and June had an alternate on Fractured Fairy Tales for 3 or 4 episodes (Jullie Bennet, I think)... but that's mainly cuz she had to leave the recording for a gig with Stan Freberg...

Now look what I did... I finnished a point with something diconnected... we were talking about Nancy Sinatra, right?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Or Timmy Turner or Mac's evil brother Terrance on Fosters... People like Nancy, June Foray, Tara, Tress MacNeil really disappear into their roles and can become anyone and anything.
Same applies to Rob Paulsen and others.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I met her once, she came to my college to talk about a book she'd written (I bought a copy but I still haven't read it xD) about the Simpsons. She talked to my friend and I briefly and autographed a candy bag (that she'd given to my friend during the presentation!) for us. I think Matt Groening was also there.