New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

dwayne1115

Reaction score
France wow France must be smater then all of us i need to move to france just for Fagle Rock not .

sorry im not in a good mood so let somone bit off my leg and feed it to the :zany:

Luke

Reaction score
I just heard from Columbia - there is definitely legs to this Fraggle Rock DVD thing. The official line on it is that they don't have a confirmed release date yet for either 'Fraggle Rock' or 'Very Best Of The Muppet Show Volume 3' DVD's. They wouldn't say that if the discs weren't happening at all. I am waiting to hear more back from them, which should hopefully include specifics on the disc contents.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Oh, Fantastic. So a new 50 Minute Compilation will probably be made. Any guesses on the next best two episodes of The Muppet Show ?

We had Elton John and Star Wars on DVD 1, Roger Moore and Sylvester Stallone on DVD 2... Im thinking maybe Julie Andrews and Vincent Price?

Its a shame we know that the Fraggle Rock DVD is more than likely to be a 'Best Of'. But atleast we're getting some episodes !

And Dwayne, This thread really doesnt have anything for you. Move on up, And move on out.

:big_grin:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Oh, Fantastic. So a new 50 Minute Compilation will probably be made. Any guesses on the next best two episodes of The Muppet Show ?

We had Elton John and Star Wars on DVD 1, Roger Moore and Sylvester Stallone on DVD 2... Im thinking maybe Julie Andrews and Vincent Price?
I don't think Vincent Price maybe John Clesse or british comedian

Warrick said:
Its a shame we know that the Fraggle Rock DVD is more than likely to be a 'Best Of'. But atleast we're getting some episodes
And very likely to be US epsiodes and how know's CTHE might put on the DVD "Down at FR : Making of" as a special feature :halo:

Luke

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
and how know's CTHE might put on the DVD "Down at FR : Making of" as a special feature :halo:
That would be fantastic - yeah it's quite possible they could do something similar to the TMS releases with regards to extras.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Who can we get intouch with to make them aware of the stuff available for extra's ?

see ya

Luke

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Who can we get intouch with to make them aware of the stuff available for extra's ?
I'll find out and let you know Warrick

mattyboy

Reaction score
This is great news. I bet that the two episodes of 'The Muppet Show' will be Julie Andrews and Gene Kelly. However, I really do not want 'Muppet Fairy Tales' on it, I wish that they could put on 'The Muppets Go Hollywood' or something because that seems more relevant.
A new 50 minuted edited Muppet Show is great but I'm just wondering what clips they will show? ('Sax And Violence'...etc)
I wonder if they'll use one of the videos from 1985? I doubt it. I'd love it if one of those videos was an extra.
What are your views on what clips they might show on the third installment?

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Well ya gotta love Columbia-TriStar,
I'm sooo pleased at the the way they have picked up the Muppets on DVD, and as for Fraggle Rock DVD's.
What a fantastically Muppety year we've had so far and now more in the pipeline :smile:
Jamie

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Update

I found some more news from DVD Debate.com ........

Columbia TriStar have sent us their release schedule for January. There are some quite interesting titles amongst this lot, namely the excellent Japanese futuristic actioner Returner, Vincent Gallo's Buffalo 66 and last year's Cusak / Liotta thriller Identity.

January 12th - 10 Rillington Place, Identity, Big Girls Don't Cry, SIN, World Rally Championship - 2003 Highlights, There's a Girl In My Soup, Born Free & Living Free 2-on-1, Cirque Du Soleil - 4-Title Pack
January 19th - Double Vision, So Close, Returner
January 26th - Buffalo 66, The Code (a.k.a. La Mentale), Stella Street, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Show, The Best of Vol 3, Dark Crystal - Collector's Edition

More details on each title as and when they appear.

dvddebate.com
It seems to be official... FRAGGLE ROCK IS COMING TO DVD!! :excited: