New Henson Region 2 DVD's coming this January

Luke

Reaction score
Slight problem - I saw a release list to retailers today from CTHE, and 'Very Best Of The Muppet Show Vol 3' is on it for 26/1 but 'Fraggle Rock' is not listed !

King Prawn

Reaction score
Let's just hope that's an error, I can't wait for FR to hit DVD's, I just hope it's quite afew epsidoes like 6 maybe not just three or something, although Season set's would be the best but if that's ever happening we're going to get some "bests of" of first to test the waters for these.

Just a thought could The Very Best of The Muppet Show Vol. 3 be either It's the Muppet's or More Muppets Please?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Luke said:
Slight problem - I saw a release list to retailers today from CTHE, and 'Very Best Of The Muppet Show Vol 3' is on it for 26/1 but 'Fraggle Rock' is not listed !
Where did you find this out ? :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Where did you find this out ? :embarrassed:
I've been in contact with CTHE for a while now. I was sent the latest list, it's the same one they send to their retailers to update their schedules. Seems wierd that VBOTMS3 is listed but not FR. Maybe a delay ?

anathema

Reaction score
First hard information (from play.com): the disc will include "Muppet Fairy Tales", and "Muppets Celebrate 30 Years".

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
anathema said:
First hard information (from play.com): the disc will include "Muppet Fairy Tales", and "Muppets Celebrate 30 Years".
30 Yrs. Special!!!!! :excited: - wow!, that's a turn up for the books. I thought they would put the 2nd half of Fairy Tales on DVD

anathema

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
30 Yrs. Special!!!!! :excited: - wow!, that's a turn up for the books. I thought they would put the 2nd half of Fairy Tales
Uh, they are! :-P

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Luke said:
I've been in contact with CTHE for a while now. I was sent the latest list, it's the same one they send to their retailers to update their schedules. Seems wierd that VBOTMS3 is listed but not FR. Maybe a delay ?
There's going to a lot of mad :mad: fraggle fans if the FR DVD gets canceled (spelling ?)