New Kermit & Piggy Christmas Ornaments @ Wal-Mart!

Davina

Reaction score
well, the walmart i went to today didn't have any at all.. then again, they really didn't have much of any of the christmas character stuff from the lines they're carrying this year, so.. i shall have to keep looking....

Davina

Reaction score
ok, drove in to anchorage today and stopped at one of the walmarts there.. and... yes! they had like 6 kermits, 4 piggies and a fozzie... so, i got my piggy, my set is complete.. hehe :smile:

might just have to start snatching up extras for others soon :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I have not seen any of these in my local Walmart's. :mad:

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
I haven't seen any at the local Walmarts by me either. I mean they don't even have a space for them. I have been to at least 4 looking. This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know if they are being sold anywhere else? I would just rather buy my own then fight it out on ebay.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Davina for helping me get Fozzie he's been so hard to track down! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Looking at that picture, I have seen the Kermit in the assortment of small American Greetings orniments they sell at Shaws supermarkets. But just one Kermit, no Piggy, no Fozzie. I had a feeling they had those.

Seems like those are the only 2 retailors that have them.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Hmmm... I think I'll have to check my local grocery stores. That was the only other thing I could think of.

Davina

Reaction score
no problem.. hopefully he should get to you next week

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I'd have to ask my boyfriend if the Wal-Mart where he works has these ornaments or not. And then I'll ask him if he's seen them. I'd like to see them since I've about them in this thread. :smile: :confused: :halo:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I have yet to see any of these is the Wisconsin Walmart's. :mad: