1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Kermit & Piggy Christmas Ornaments @ Wal-Mart!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheJimHensonHour, Oct 7, 2007.

1. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

Yeah, I am in Northern Illinois and I have not seen them either!
  2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

well i'm in up state NEW YORK and I tryed 5 diff WalMarts and none have any. I just ebayed it 2 weeks before Halloween. I got all 3 (kermit, Piggy & Fozzie) in one lot for $16. (plus $6 for S&H, I was also the ONLY bidder too!) there on my tree now! so yeah...... you BEST BET is eBay! theres a few flyin around now on there. :smirk:
  3. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

I got him today! Davina thanks for wrapping it in christmas paper it was like getting a gift! hehe He's really cool. thanks so much again.
  4. Davina

Davina Member

no problem. glad to have been of assistance...
  5. Davina

Davina Member

6. AlienGonzo

AlienGonzo New Member

Saw all 3 at Toys R Us Yesterday, picked up Piggy since I've really been wanting to get a Piggy ornament, but haven't seen one I liked. This was nice. Now I've got Piggy and my Hallmark Kermit on the tree!
  7. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

A friend of mine has picked up all 3 for me in Florida, hopefully I'll have them by Xmas to go on my tree.

Chris
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Toys R Us? That makes me very happy. There was a time (about a decade) when the only Muppets they shelved were Sesame. Well, in any of the ones I visited and I visited a lot. However some carried a wave or two of the figures. I might just take a trip to TRU. :)
  9. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

That is wonderful news! It's funny, I was driving around today and thought I should really pop into TRU and see what ornaments they have. I figured there was an off chance of the muppets! I hope I can find some now!
  10. RealMissPiggy

RealMissPiggy New Member

i have some vintage halmark ones i love them!
  11. Davina

Davina Member

as an FYI.. i've seen the Kermit ones in 2 other places..
    Fred Meyer's and at the military mall on base here in alaska.. so Kermit, at least might be found elsewhere....
  12. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Yes very true I saw Kermit @ K-Mart
  13. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

Wow! I have looked just about every place I could think of. I just can't find these any place. :cry: I guess I shouldn't complain. I put at least 12 muppets on the tree today and had 3 more still in my box. Plus I am getting the new ones from Carlton Cards/American Greetings. These are just so cute though! And Kermit is my idol! :)
  14. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

I have only found the Kermit ornament at Shopko.
  15. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

Now I was JUST in a Shopko over the weekend and they didn't have any Kermits :cry: