New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Aaron

Reaction score
hi

im Aaron the first muppet show ep i saw when i was four was elton john i love it here oh btw dose anyone have a copy of ol brown ears is back thanks:smile:

scooter289

Reaction score
Hello

I'm the new person here and I thought I'd share some stuff. I've liked the Muppets for as long as I can remember and have been watching them ever since. I remember meeting bot Jane and Cheryl Henson at "The Vision of Jim Henson Exhibit" @ the University of Maryland I believe I may have there autographs someplace. I really like the new Muppet figure assortment and I plan on collecting them all. So, that's basically it for me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Welcome, Ben, Scooter, and Aaron!

I can't beleive you got to meet Jim! I am SOOOOO jealous, Scooter!!

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Well, I've actually been here a little while but since i just dove in head first so to speak I missed this thread until now.

I'm John and I'm an artist. 'Sounds like an AA introduction doesn't it? I was one of the original Sesame St. kids(meaning the first kids who watched SS. I was never "on" the show) and so I jumped on the Muppet Show and watched it religiously when it first came on. I kind of lost touch though in the mid eighties after Labyrinth. I Didn't have cable so I only ever saw Fraggle Rock a couple of times for instance. I basically spend my time working, hanging out with the world's coolest wife and bouncing back and forth between various obsessions: Muppets, obscure music, Painting, Juggling, Composing, Movies...
J~

C'irdan

Reaction score
Anyone who isn't old?

I'm very new to this forum...and muppetcentral, but I was just wondering...is there anyone who isn't older than 20 here? I feel so alone... I've been a muppet fan since early childhood from watching the muppet movies over and over again along with Sesame Street. I now collect as much merchandise as I can (if I like it/can afford it) :smile:. I'm only 14 and I feel very strange after I read all these posts and websites from people who are twice my age or more! If you are a muppet fan my age, I'd love to get in touch with you...because the muppets just aren't popular with my age group!

Thankyou all very much,

C'irdan

PS. I am also very into Lord of The Rings, The Neverhood, and the MYST series! :big_grin:

C'irdan

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
Speaking of movie making... do any of you guys own the lego studios kit. I hear it is suppose to excellent! You can make your own stop motion films and then post them for others to watch. Might be an interest to some of you aspiring movie makers!

Hello Gentle Giant who works for FAO! How's it going?
Hello! I had a great idea a while back! I decided it would be fantastic to make stop-motion films with the muppet figures!!! I've only done some tests so far...and I can't do the voices...so they will probably be pretty wierd and non-muppety except I'll do some musical ones sometimes... I just can't do the voices...

Oh and I don't have a website..so if anyone wants to see the videos it would be VERRRRRRRY nice of you to put them on yours!!:big_grin:

tygerbug

Reaction score
I wonder who here CAN do the voices ... my father used to do a good Kermit and many other voices ... I've attempted Kermit, but it's more like a bad Ernie.

I try out a lotta voices .... look strange walking around L.A. at night practicing saying "but befoooore we go ..."

*Sheesh*

giantpez

Reaction score
hi all. my name is ben. i just love the muppets. i own all muppet movies and all the timelife vhs tapes. i don't have all the figures, but i am in the process of looking for the all. i also collect Wacky Wobbler, and Pez.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I probably should have done this a long time ago, but ...

My name is Guillermo Gomez. I'm 19. I'm a student at DeAnza college, and I am taking courses in animation because I want to create my own animated shorts and become the next Mike Judge. My hobbies include drawing, surfing the net, posting on mesage boards like these, adding to my media collection, screwing around with my friends, and drawing. I've been drawing since I was 7, and have enjoyed Sesame Street since I was 3.

Originally posted by tygerbug
We have a nice film library, maybe I should scour it for rare Muppet stuff.
While you're at it, Garrett, see if you find any classic WB cartoons such as listed on my want list link below. I'm a fiend for those.

PS. BETA? That explains the quality of the Jim Henson Hour episode you sent me. Which I liked very much, BTW.