New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Frunobulax

Reaction score
Hello, I am Frunobulax. I have been a Muppet Fan since I was five years old, and I am now fourteen and still a fan of them. I hope that it will never be another way.

Favorite Muppet: Gotta go with Crazy Harry.
Favorite SS Muppet: Harvey Kneeslapper
Favorite Fraggle: Wembly
Favorite Muppet Movie: The Muppet Movie
Favorite Special: The Muppet Family Christmas
Muppets that have scared me at one point: Uncle Deadly, Sweetums, and Pa Gorg.

There, you now know more about me than my grandmother does.

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

HI,

I'm new here, just signed up last night. Dont really know what i'm doin and I know that i'll forget how to sign on next time i want to reply to something! Guess you can just call me a confused person.

Well my name is Linda, go to school in the US. In the Band at school as well as the drama club (hence the name), and i'm also an active member of 4-H. some people think that its dumb but i find it very challenging. Maybe its just me.

As far as the Muppets go, i'm a BIG fan. I think my fav. has to be the Muppet Christmas Carol. It's a tradition at my house to watch it every Christmas. I also liked the Muppets Tonight that used to come on a few years ago.

Well, guess thats it for now, thanks for letting me into the club!

-Linda

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Hi. I've been here for about sim months now, so i thought i'd share some facts.

My name is ted, and i'm 14. I'm an actor, and have done regoinal theater since I was seven. Nothing perfesional, but I keep hoping!

I like to think of myself as a movie, muppet, and theater buff, and I dolize Monty Python (I know many of there sketches by heart!)I am the founder of a James bond film club with my friends.

I speak fluent Mock Swedish, almost fluent of beakeresse, and have a smarterring of mock- Japenesee.

FroggiePiggie

Reaction score
Hey hey hey!

Hey all!!

I just joined tonight and I've had fun reading about all the awesome muppet freaks like me out there! haha!

I'm 19, go to Central Mich. Unvi. and I'm majoring in Early Child. Edu.

I have always loved the muppets and my friends all think I'm VERY weird and zanny for it at the same time. I think I just always bring the 'inner-muppet' lover out of everyone.

So yeah-- looking forward you talking to ya'll!!!

:rolleyes: :big_grin:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
As they say, 'Welcome to the Madness!'

Just wanted to take a moment and say "Welcome!" to all our new members. It's nice to get to know one another, so if there are any other new members who haven't posted yet, here's your chance. This thread was created especially for vous. Just dive right in! :smile:

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Hey does anyone else think that this is begining to sound like an AA meeting? But instead of AA, its MM; and instead of alchol, we're hooked on the Muppets!

"Hello my name is Linda"

(echos in background)"Hi Linda"

"I havent watched a Muppets movie in 3 days"

(clappes in background)

Natalie

Reaction score
Welcome newbies! Linda and Ted, good to see more people on here who love to act. Me too! And Linda, are you in high school or college?

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
I LOVE ACTING!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ngirl23
Welcome newbies! Linda and Ted, good to see more people on here who love to act. Me too! And Linda, are you in high school or college?
Hey! Someone who will finally talk to me!!!

Yeah I love to act!!

Tom: What all have you been in?

ngirl23: I feel like the babe in the place. I'm in high school, 16, sophmore.
You act to? what have you been in?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by tygerbug
RE: Far Side video
Yeah, I saw the same offer in the same calendar. Lemme know if that ever turns up in tape trades.
Well, I didn't get it through a trade, but I did come across it in this here eBay auction ... I chose BUY IT NOW! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Ummmmmm.......Hi. :smile: (Shy smile.) My name's Amanda, I'm 17 years old, and a senior in high school. (Good grief, this DOES sound like an AA meeting!) I am a Muppet FANATIC. I can blame this on my aunt, (she lived w/us when I was little), and my brother. My Aunt Joan LOVED the Muppets, and passed that love on to me & my brother, mainly through tapes. When TMS came on Nick, John & I'd watch it together, and sometimes make up our OWN type of Muppet Shows! One year, we all got this hand puppet, (Harry), for Christmas; it was supposed to be for everyone, but John sorta claimed him. (I was a lousy puppetteer, anyway!) But John was SOOO GOOD!!! Harry REALLY DID seem to come alive! Not too long before that, I discovered how much I loved to write and how good I was, so naturally, we decided I'd write for the Muppets, and John'd be a Muppetteer! (Can't get a better childhood dream that THAT!!!!!)
.....My favorite TMS Muppets are Rowlf, Kermit, Dr. Teeth, Robin, Gonzo, Lew Zealand, Sweetums, & Bean! But ROWLF is my ABSOLUTE favorite!!!! My favorite SS characters are Oscar, Grover, Cookie Monster, the Two-Headed Monster, and Bert & Ernie! I don't have a FAVORITE Muppet movie, I admit.....It's a tie b/w the Muppet Movie and Muppet Caper!!! (Gotta love those songs!!!)
.....I'm still a writer...I even write songs, now! And John's still got Harry, in case you're wondering! ...I'll write just about anything, from TV shows, to movies, to an epic ballad! A lot of it's kinda.....Unique, but, hey, if a frog a pig and a bear can sing & dance, anything seems possible! (THANK YOU, Muppets!!!!!)
....So, that's a/b me, and the Muppets in my life! Thanks for not throwing things @ me!!!!

"Welcome to my presence. "
-Dr. Teeth