New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

agger_rob

Reaction score
Hey all. My name's Rob. I'm just getting back into the Muppets after all these years. I grew up with the Muppets, Fraggles and to a lesser extent, Muppet babies. I always enjoyed the more tongue in cheek grown up humor of the Muppet Show. My girlfriend got me two of the DVDs for my birthday and I'm hoping for more from her for Christmas. I got back into the Muppets by looking for kids books to use when teaching and turoring and realized how great they were for adults too. Glad I found this place.

sarahwithbaloo

Reaction score
Hey Janice & Mokey

I figured that was you (TDG) after reading through some of the other posts it is possible that Muppet central may be seeing some more of us from the UK as I was talking to UKfan yesterday and he may come on over and also Dave has'nt joined up yet but he will be soon.

whattheduck

Reaction score
Hey my name is Nicole.
Im Krazedmuppet's sister, aka Katie.
I wanted to join because it looked cool.
well that's all
that's it
no more to see :stick_out_tongue:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Welcome, Nicole! That's cool you decided to follow Katie here. She's a very nice person! :cool: Muppet Central is a super site, and the forum is lots of fun - and dangerously addictive! :wink: I hope you have a great time here! :smile:
Erin

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
whattheduck said:
Hey my name is Nicole.
Im Krazedmuppet's sister, aka Katie.
I wanted to join because it looked cool.
well that's all
that's it
no more to see :stick_out_tongue:
Yes, I dont admit that very often (well.... neither does she lol) but she is my little sis (NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!! as most people think... :mad: )

jediX

Reaction score
Uh, Katie, you mispelled the link in your signature :big_grin:

LadyCamilla

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am also a "transplant" of Byron's!! He got me started on this website purely by "accident", I'm sure.

He has also helped secure my Fraggle Rock addictions!

So, here I am!

This place looks like tons of fun!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, LadyCamilla!

:big_grin:

Another "transplant"---lol! Like I go around re-pottin' LPers! LOL! Welp, gots me 2 so far! :stick_out_tongue:

Glad ya came aboard, have fun!

:zany:

ThEgReAtg0nz0

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here! I wasn't much of a muppet fan until last year when we watched part of The Muppet Christmas Carol during a school Christmas party and now I've seen The Muppet Movie, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas, and The Muppet Christmas Carol. Personally, my favorite is It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas which was the first one i wacthed My second is the Muppet Christmas Carol. My favorite muppets in order are:
1. Gonzo
3. Rizzo

Anyways, I'd like it if I can talk to some of you guys about your favprite muppets and muppet movies. Is there anyone else out there that are big Gonzo and Rizzo fans? I have yet to see Muppets From Space lol!