New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi Beaker. It's great to see new faces around here, some of teh guys here are getting old and seriosuly oring.

So, what's your take on Disney and stuff? Do you fink teh muppts are goin to do some good stuff soon?

Pedro

Reaction score
Buenos Noches!

Hello my name is Pedro! In my country we have many good things to eat. For dinner I usually eat the frijoles. Sometimes we get to eat goat burritos for dinner. My father works very hard for us to give us the food. I am lucky to visit your site. I want to say hello to all the people! Thank you for read my lucky post! Adios! (That is how we say goodbye in my country!) :smile:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Pedro said:
Hello my name is Pedro! In my country we have many good things to eat. For dinner I usually eat the frijoles. Sometimes we get to eat goat burritos for dinner. My father works very hard for us to give us the food. I am lucky to visit your site. I want to say hello to all the people! Thank you for read my lucky post! Adios! (That is how we say goodbye in my country!) :smile:
Uhhh, I this supose to be a joke or something? :confused:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm finally a Member! YAAAAAAAAY!!!

Holy Potatoes it feels great to finally be in here with so many other great Muppet Fans! :smile:

My Name is Anthony, I'm 26 & married (1st Anniversary just a few months away!), and we have a little Baby Kitty named Juliet.

That is now, but ALL MY LIFE I've been a huge Muppet Fan! Sadly, one of my biggest dreams never got to come true, meeting Mr. Jim Henson. Wow, I'm actually getting a little teary-eyed right now. But jeez, the guy had the best job in the world, with a Family who loved him dearly. Anyway :cry: (all better now, thanks!), I haven't been to a Muppetfest either, but when I was sixteen (I think), my Mom took me to a Muppet Exhibit in San Francisco. I took my home-made Kermit with me and showed him off to some of the staff members. I actually got an addres to inquire about joining the New York Muppet Team, but nothing ever came of it (as I have problems getting motivated, 'nother story). I'm rambling, oops! My Point: I LOVE ALL THINGS MUPPETS!!!

I look forward to meeting you guys!

Beauregard

Reaction score
beaker said:
Hey everyone!

I'm Cory, and it's a pleasure to find a nifty rad site like this...finally a place where years of rabid JHC fanaticism can come together in one heaping helping! Anyways, I was surfing around and found this site just by keyword searching, and here I am! Hopefully Mr. Phil can buy his own domain, tho http://www.geocities.com/muppetcentral will do for now...tho Im not to sure about this Delphi forums stuff. Okies, thats it for now...so cant wait for Muppets From Space, from the pix JHC has shown us on chat, it looks like it will be the best modern Muppet film ever. I have a feeling 1999 is going to be the year where JHC finally get back on their feet!

//cory
out with 1998...in with 1 tripple 9'er!
Er, more to the point, is this a joke?

Or has he gone back in time? I mean, I know I am in 3004, but Cory, where are you?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i went back in time as well. check the previous page of posts. i may feel like a senior member, but i feel new as well!

ryan

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
HI I'm new here!

My name is Ilona and I live in Winnipeg MB, with my husband and my own little bunny. I've been a Muppet fan since I was really young. I remember watching CBC every Sunday night with the Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and the StoryTeller. My favorite Characters are Bean Bunny, and Miss Piggy.

My all time favorite scene is in The Muppets Take Manhatten, when Miss Piggy was working with Joan Rivers and they were playing with the make up (I am currently watching the movie on DVD) . I am so happy that the next in the Series of the Muppet Show comes out on my birthday here in North America.

May all those who have brought a smile to my face be blessed continually.

Ilona (AKA Baby Bean Bunny)