New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Java

Reaction score
Hi

Hi. My name is Java after my current favorite sketch but that could change at anytime.

I am an avid Muppet/Henson works fan and have been for as long as I can remember. I was born in 1982 so I grew up on Sesame Street (when it was still geared for all family members) reruns of The Muppet Show, and my parents let us watch all the Henson stuff we could find (that were family related).

I was eight when Henson passed away and I remember knowing that it was horrible that it happened and that the Muppets would never be the same. I secretly cried in my room. But thank goodness the Muppets have carried on as best as they could instead of disappearing!

I am now relishing in all things Henson and trying to learn everything I can. Needless to say I am behind on my research and only know how they make me feel. I should delve into every aspect of Muppet Central soon!

Other than my Henson obsession, I'm a RN in a Neonatal ICU, I enjoy photography, knitting and crocheting. I also enjoy Disney related items from the classic era to the time I was growing up - but I'm pickier now (I think they're doing okay with the Muppets but they still have a lot to do to prove themselves to us) and a few other random things. If you want to know somethinb about me ask and depending on what it is I may or may not answer.

Now that that was so long, I'll leave you be and explore the forum!

:zany:

gpelaez

Reaction score
Hellouu!!

Hello everybody, nice to meet ya.... i just wonder if anybody could help me to find the song that gonzo sings to camila i really need to find it, so i would apreciate any help from anybody... thank you!!:concern:

gpelaez

Reaction score
Very good link but.....

Thanks for the help with that link.... didn't know there was such a place like that in the web. Unfortunatelly, there wasn't the song i was trying to find, the one that gonzo sings to camila, i think it appeared also in the Muppet Babies show.
Anyway, thanks for your help and let me tell ya everybody that this forum is great!

Poizonapple

Reaction score
Hello My New Friends

:concern:Hello all... I just now registered to the Muppet Central Form. The only guess I have is; WHY HAVE I NOT DONE THIS SOONER?
Just this afternoon my daughter, co-workers, and I were talking about the beloved 80's and, of course, the Muppets and Fraggle Rock came up. My daughter, only being 12, didn't who/what Fraggle Rock was. It made me sad cause there is nothing better then FR. So, like the good Mom the I am, I jumped online so she could see them and then I was going to order them fom NetFlix. However, that is when I saw the forum to help bring them on to DVD (that is my next stop). That made me REALLY sad.
Anyways, I thought I would share my little moment with you. I plan to visit regularly and hope that FR is soon brought to DVD. SOON!

Rowleene

Reaction score
Hello everyone, greetings from a "newbie".. I'm a girl, age 26 and I love muppets! Just bought the first season on DVD and have enjoyed it immensely! In this world I'm located in Norway, and really look forward to get to know my new friends in here. Among the muppets, my favourites are Miss Piggy, Rowlf (hence the name :smile: ), Floyd Pepper and of course Kermit.

Hugs to you all, Rowleene

whatashambles

Reaction score
Alright, im new, watched the muppets since i was little. The Chirstmas Carol is my favourite one. Fozzie is the best.

Cheers.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all newbies, and in the case of Beauregard, hears hoping your problem gets solved soon! I hope we can make you all feel comfortable!