New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, Nick! It's always good to know there's at least one more muppet fan out there. Hope you are enjoying the craziness! :wink:

TimeMachine

Reaction score
Hello there.

I'm Time-Machine. I've been a pretty big Muppet fan my whole life. I love Fraggle Rock with a type of loyalty that occasionally frightens my friends, and Kermit makes me smile.

I'm really into writing, graphic design, video-editing, and film production.

I'm 18, female, and a college...sophomore? I guess? I'll have my two-year degree by the end of spring.

Yeah. I suppose that's all there is to know.

Kisch

Reaction score

Hi folks!
I'm also new to the crew :big_grin:

Loved Muppet Show and the Muppet Movies when I was a kid and realised last year I still do :big_grin:
I'm a "wannabe" puppet builder and puppeteer from South Germany. Hope I'll have a lot of fun here and meet nice co-muppetfreaks :smile:

friendly regards,
Kisch

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Nice to meet you TimeMachine!

Welcome Kisch!

Glad you've joined us!

TimeMachine

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Welcome TimeMachine! I'm sure you'll love it here! :big_grin:
Thanks! I'm sure I'll love it here, too!

Ilikemuppets said:
Nice to meet you TimeMachine!
Nice to meet you, too!

(Gee, people sure are friendly around here :smile:)

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hello all Muppet Central users.

Due to an administation error with my email I have had to set up under a new User ID. Previously known as KermieUK, I will now be using SweetumsMonster, not such a catchy name, but all the best ones are gone!!

See you all online soon,

Best Wishes

Chris O'Connor

England UK

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to be a part of this site. I've been a muppet fan ever since I first plopped down in front of Sesame Street as a 2-year old. I have a particular interest in the musical elements, as I'm an ESOL elementary teacher who sings in 2 choirs and write songs from time to time (sometimes for instructional purposes, and sometimes just for me!)

Jim Henson was that rare creative genius who brought so many together in a totally unprecedented way. Just watching "The World According to Sesame Street" (which detailed the way Sesame Street has spread globally but in a culturally inclusive way), really confirmed the scope of Henson's brilliance (and many others too).

I love it all, by the way, not just Sesame Street. I literally wore out the old videotape of Labyrinth I had as a kid because I watched it so many times! And of course the Muppet show, muppet movies, Dark Crystal, Storyteller -- all of it is wonderful in it's own right.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum! :smile:

-David

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Time Machine, Kisch, and David/dabauckham!

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo, well, welcome, everyone!!!! Hope y'all enjoy your time here! :big_grin:

And uh... hi again, SweetumsMonster! :wink: