New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

kklv

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Kimberly, aka: "Mooooommmmyyyyyy!!!!!!!" I grew up on Muppets and Sesame Street, and now have 2 pint-sized reasons to enjoy it all over again! I found this site after spending hours online trying to identify the song and find the lyrics Maria and Gabby sang to Curly Bear on Sesame Street (recent repeat) when she couldn't sleep. "La laa laaaa, hmmmmm hmmmm, linda..." etc...doesn't work with the mini critics in the family! :smile: I found so many great threads and had a ton of "I remember that!" laughs, so decided to join! Can't wait to tell a my friends about this site!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Welcome Guy, Igor, and Kimberly! Welcome to Muppet Central! I think you're gonna like it here. :smile:
P.S. Kimberly, it says you're from Boston. I've travelled there and loved it!

(We have had alot of new members lately. I hope that you all end up staying. This is exciting!)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Kimberly! I been to Boston to, and It's a great place to visit! Glad you've joined us here and I think it's really great that you're going to tell all your friend about us. Welcome!!!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Sadly, no. But it's just a matter of going out and buying it.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Welcome kklv so glad to have you here this is a great place to be i loooooooove this site myself and the fourm is such a great place to be you will love it .

Have Fun
:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members!

Donna and Kimberly, I just love New England!
:smile:
Nick, Gonzo is one of my favorite muppets! Someware in the puppetry forum, there is a thread for voice samples. Do you think there's a chance we could get one or two from you?

I hope to see a lot of you all around here!
:big_grin:

Kate

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome donna and kimberly so glad that you are here you will have such a great time here this is such a great place to chat about the muppets or anything for that matter .

looking forword to chatting with you
Muppet Baby
:smile: i love Gonzo and Miss piggy to they so funny together he he because when he says that he loves her .:concern: :mad: that is so great

tanuki

Reaction score
Hi. I am new member Tanuki and looking forward to joining in your discussions here.