New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Winslow Meach!!! It's nice to meet cha!!!

It's nice to meet you to, Fraggle RockRock!!!!

Hello ilovekermy!!! Glad that you've joined us, too!!!

:excited::excited::excited:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Great big HELLOS and WELCOMES to Winslow, Fraggle, and Kermy! Hope you like it here! :smile:

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Gee, everyone's so friendly here! It's plain to see you guys are muppet fans!

In my first post I didn't have time to properly introduce myself but I was so excited that I had to post something before I left!
Anyway, as you can probably tell, my favorite show is Fraggle Rock and I can't remember a time when I didn't know what Fraggle Rock was. Of course, I'm too young to have seen the original show but I saw some old tapes and stuff like that. I actually did a brief dance in the store when I found a new Fraggle tape a few years back. I fell in love with the show all over again!
Now, though, I'm plaeased to state the legacy is going on! My little brother adores the show nowadays!

Apart from that, I of course adore the Muppets. My absolute favorite Movie of all time is the Labyrinth, followed closely by the Muppet Movie. My favorite Muppets are Miss Piggy, Kermit, and Gonzo. My fraggle favorites are Boober and Red. After all these, I think my favorite is Emmet Otter. My favorite puppeteers after Jim Henson are probably Jerry Nelson and Dave Goelz and Richard Hunt.

Well, that's about it for me!

And, welcome to all the new members who posted while I was gone! Hope you have as good a time as I'm already having!

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
YAY Muppets and Brian DePalma forever. There's even the crossover connection of Paul Williams to ponder. I wonder how that happened!!!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members! Glad to see you're enjoying yourselves, and I hope to see a lot more of you around here!

Fraggle, I also hold a special place in my heart for Fraggle Rock, and remember listening to the sound track long before I ever saw an episode! Your name also happens to be one of my favorite songs, by the way. And what episode does your signature come from? I love it!
:smirk:
:excited:

Kate

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
thanks a bunch for the comlpiment, Fragglemuppet!
My signature comes from the episode "Gobo's Discovery", which is on season 1. I thought it was one of the most hilarious segments in the show. just FYI, it is the episode where Gobo doesn't want to be an explorer anymore.

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
Introductions and Felicitations

Hello all!

I should have had this be my first post as it's the proper place...but I usually end up doing things in the wrong order! I'm Amy! I'm a 37 year old Wisconsin native that now lives in Scotland. I moved over here in 1999, and married a Scotsman in 2001....had our first child in 2002...and our second in 2004. Now I mostly just nap a lot..:wink: I do some writing in my spare time. I went to university for theatre and media. I am a life long admirer of the Muppet Show and Sesame Street. I'm currently looking for work as my oldest is going into Primary One in September. There's nothing like endless interviews and 'thanks, but no...not really' rejection letters to boost the old moral! It's one of the things that's sent to try us, so I don't get into too much of a lather over it. I enjoy jazz, rockabilly, swing, western swing and old crooner music. I love just about any movie that they show on TCM...black and white is best :O) I'm a positive outlook kind of gal and enjoy meeting new people. I want to thank everyone who has been so kind to me already and look forward to meeting many more kind people in the future!

Skye

Reaction score
Big huge welcomes to Winslow Leach, FraggleRockRock, Ilovekermy, and to Amy! It's awesome to have y'all here, and I hope you all continue to enjoy your time here! :smile:

ilovekermy

Reaction score
Theres nothing like sitting back after a long day at work/ school to watch the muppets.. even at age 29 i still enjoy the muppets.. i LOVE sesame street.. if i had any money, i would donate it to the CTW that helps support sesame Street..
Its pretty obvious im a HUGE Kermit fan... In fact i used him as a part of a speech i had to give to my speech class last year.. The fact that Kermit loves everyone despite their species, or Whatever Gonzo is.. ( but we love Gonzo.. hes sooo sweet and loveable...) I've been a muppet fan forever.. All my friends and family give me Kermit stuff..i tell them they are supporting my kermit habit.. lol they just laugh and say well its least not a illegal habit lol..

Im really glad to join this forum.. i hope to meet new friends...:smile: