New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Skye

Reaction score
Hey, I remember you! I was wondering where you'd been. Good to see you and welcome back! :big_grin:

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome back fuzzy monkey so glad to have you hear you are going to have a great time but i am sure you knew that already he he he he he :smile:

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks. That's what I love about this place.:smile:

Jacquelyn

Reaction score
Hello!! :smile: I am so happy to be a part of the muppet family!
As a child my favorite show was the muppet babies and I am convinced I learned more from it than I did from school. I had this book and audio thing that used to be my older cousins that got me into Fraggle Rock and I saw some VHS's and maybe some re-runs. (I was born the year after it went off the air). I saw the Muppet Show a bit but I got more into that as I got older. I just got the first season of Fraggle Rock (today!) I think Jim Henson's vision for Fraggle Rock is beautiful and he has certainly brought much much joy to my life! :smile:
Peace and Love,
Jacquelyn

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey FuzzyMonkey! Welcome back!:smile:

Hello Jacquelyn! We're happy to have you here with us!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hello!! :smile: I am so happy to be a part of the muppet family!
As a child my favorite show was the muppet babies and I am convinced I learned more from it than I did from school. I had this book and audio thing that used to be my older cousins that got me into Fraggle Rock and I saw some VHS's and maybe some re-runs. (I was born the year after it went off the air). I saw the Muppet Show a bit but I got more into that as I got older. I just got the first season of Fraggle Rock (today!) I think Jim Henson's vision for Fraggle Rock is beautiful and he has certainly brought much much joy to my life! :smile:
Peace and Love,
Jacquelyn
Welcome jacquelyn so glad that you are here my all time faverite cartoon is muppet babies and always will be he he .
I have not boutght faggle rock yet but i want to .
raggle rock is great and i watched it also .

Muppet show was my faverite show as a child and i can't wait to own it either he he Glad to post with you you are going to have a great time he he .

Nyperold

Reaction score
Hey! Yet another new person, yet not entirely new to the world of Muppets; I was watching Sesame Street when I was a young'un in the 80s, and watched for a while in more recent times to see what sorts of things today's youth (Man, I sound like an old fogey and I'm not even 30 yet! :big_grin: ) are getting from it. I remember old Sesame Street LIVE shows, as well. I also made a point of purchasing the first season of The Muppet Show on DVD.

Memories of old(ish) Sesame Street clips surface once in a while. I have to chuckle to myself when people get all up in arms over Cookie Monster's "new" eating habits, considering that "Hey Food" and "Healthy Food" have been around as long as I can remember. :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
My, so many new members!
Jaquilyn, New York eh? There aren't enough regular members from here; hope you'll become one of them!
Welcome to all of you, and welcome back Jenn and Fuzz! I hope to see all of you around!