New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

bear bear

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new, but have been a Muppet fan for longer than I can remember. My kids are hooked on Bear in the big blue house, and I need to know if there is any chance of more dvd's being released, maybe the whole season, as we only have single dvd's we have watched to death. :cry:

Meeko

Reaction score
Hi, I just signed in! I've loved the muppets since I was little and always watched them. I own most of the movies on dvd's and I looove the music. I live in the Netherlands, but am going to move to Paris in january, to start my job as a disney cast member!

Mr Devco

Reaction score
After reading other peoples intro post I relised that my intro stunk.
Here is some info about myself

Name: Devin
B-Day: April 12 1988
Sign: Aries
Intrests: Listening to music, sufing the net, movies, music, TV, muppets
Favorite Puppeteer from Original Cast: Richard Hunt
Favorite Muppet Show: Muppet Show
Favorite Muppet Movie: Muppet Movie
Favorite Post Jim Muppet Movie: Christmas Carol
Favorite Creature Shop Movie: Labarinth
Favorite Creature Shop Show: Dinosaurs
Favorite Not Muppet Show: Fraggles
Favorite CD: Muppet Music Album
DVD Collection: http://mrdevco.dvdaf.com/owned (STILL NEED THE MUPPET DVDS)
CD Collection: http://rateyourmusic.com/~TheCollector
Myspace: myspace.com/devconn88
AIM (PLEASE IM ME): Devconn88

zaza

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm new at the forum and posted at the wrong place with my first puppet.. So, I'll introduce myself first. I'm 26 and live in the Netherlands. I've always been a huge fan of the muppets and of Fraggle Rock and labyrinth as long as I can remember.
I've just made my first puppet and think there'll be a lot more to follow.

King of Eight

Reaction score
Oh boy, intros, I hate intros :eek: . They make me nervous, but here it goes anyway. Hello all, I'm a twenty-five year old mama to one great little girl (don't be fooled by the name; I'm all female :excited: ). I think I was born with the Henson gene. I can't remember a moment of my life when I wasn't affected by his work. In fact, I can remember being three years old and spending weekends at my aunts' apartment (they were like Laverne and Shirley back then) and watching TMS on Saturday nights. And my parents renting Fraggle Rock on vhs for our brand new, state of the art :stick_out_tongue: VCR whenever I was four. And of course driving everyone in my house insane with my passion for Sesame Street whenever I was a toddler (and older). Oh, and the Jim Henson Hour with the Storyteller sequences; yeah, fond memories of my big bro and I on the couch on a Friday night. Okay, I'm rambling now. I'm sure you all get the point.

Anyway, I found this forum over a year ago and have read it quite often. Now, I finally decided to take the plunge and dive right into the fun. So, I hope to get to know everyone better real soon.

~Karen~

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
welcome, bear bear, meeko, zaza, and king of eight! i'm sure you'll love it here :smile:

Mike Reynolds

Reaction score
Hello friends

Sorry, not been around lately, had puter probs, but just picked up PM and am glad to be back in the online world of the wonderful Muppets.

Found loads of Muppet clips on YouTube, including the classic with Rita Morano and Animal doing 'Fever'....fantastic.

Speak soon

Mike

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Welcome to everyone that's new here! I hope you like it and have fun on this site. *I know everyone else here does*:wink: