New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

L

lynn

I am brand new here. I have always loved ANIMAL. He is just the best. As soon as I am able to get a picture up it will be of him. My husband says GONZO rules. Nobody can ever win an argument against ANIMAL with me though. I haven't been into the Muppets for a while but I just joined Yuwie and saw alot of Muppet Avatars. Come and join us over there. Just click on the following link to visit. looking for more Muppet lovers.
http://r.yuwie.com/lynnypinny

piggywiggins

Reaction score
hi

heey evry1 iam new here and want to tell you all how much i like this website it rocks! my fav charachter is :halo: ad fav show is muppet show woooooooohooooooooooo seya later:smile:

Bigmouth

Reaction score
I´m not sure wwhat I can tell you about myself. I love The Muppet Show. I have since I was born. But I couldn't say "Kermit" so I said Ach.

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome piggywiggins

That user name is cool.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Welcome everyone!
Welcome to MC, where the craziness is so wild...
You'd...

Whatever, you all know the drill.

Run, duck, post!

:big_grin: QUACK!

Erherm.

Boppity

Reaction score
Hello!
I found this site about a few months ago...and it just took me until now to join because I got nervous for some weird reason!

I've liked the Muppets ever since I was little, I would watch Fraggle Rock and Muppet Babies, and my first favorite movie was The Muppet Movie.
And then I forgot about my love until...a year or so ago when I went to Disney World and saw the 3D movie and got the first season set.

And now I'm obsessed again! Yaaay...:big_grin:
And this sie seems amazing and it's great that there's so many fans here!

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new here and just trying to learn the ropes.
I've loved the Muppets forever and am a big fan of Labryinth and Dark Crystal. I'm also able to revisit my childhood, watching Sesame Street with my kids. Our favorite being ELMO! Personally I've always had a soft spot for Grover though.:smile:
This seems like a real fun place and I can wait till I'm able to learn more about how it all works.
TTFN!
GelflingGirl92

TBEAnimals

Reaction score
Assistance Needed

Obviously I am new to the Muppet world. I am however hoping someone out there can help me. I am looking for high resolution quality clip art or cartoon style muppet pictures.
Any help would be appriciated.:confused:

Wiseman

Reaction score
Hello

Hi guys I am fan of the muppets and Jim Henson like the rest of you. I've viewed Muppet Central a few times as a guest and liked the content of all the posts. Anything else you can learn about as we go.

robyrob

Reaction score
HI!

I have been a big Muppet fan since I was a kid, watched the show religiously in its original run, saw all the movies in the theatres and eagerly await each new DVD release.

my favorite characters are Gonzo, Kermit, Robin, and Rowlf, but I love them all.