New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Space Muppet

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a retired puppeteer/graphic artist. I worked on 'Muppets From Space' as a background puppeteer.

tnbn2007

Reaction score
Who besides the geniuses at Jim Henson and Children's Television Workshop can make such a wide array of people across society accessible and acceptable to children without judgement or prejudice. I was lucky to grow up with these influences, and my daughter will grow up with Muppets, Fraggles, and now Pajanimals, not to mention the crazy & wacky sci-fi creations that I adore!

brad45356

Reaction score
If anyone has any Statler and Waldorf masks or costumes I would be interested in buying them. Thanks

ginabeanud

Reaction score
Hi

I just joined the forum this morning and wanted to say hi. I've never been a member of a forum before - I came close to joining one for The Office but was too chicken. :embarrassed: Somehow a forum for the Muppets is much less intimidating! Anyway, I look forward to being a member here. - Gina

marshalkiriyama

Reaction score
Allo!

After scanning the forums for a while, I took the plunge and joined :smile: You seem like a friendly bunch, so I'm hoping to have a fun time here!

dinky12355

Reaction score
new members

Hi everyone, I came across this forum while looking up the characters involved in the mahna mahna song, my grandaughter will be 1 and that is her all time favorite song, i was looking to see where i could buy-rent anything on these characters, i've never joined a forum before but thought that if it was the muppets, it may just be ok:smile: