New movies coming out...

Drtooth

Reaction score
jediX said:
Hence why I used "few". Steve Martin has made a handful of good ones (ie Bowfinger) and with Mike Myers, well, yea. I can't think of a bad movie he ever made (even though I never much liked Waynes World). Myers' flicks are better than Carvey's anyway, although I like them both.

I still won't see Cat in the Hat... maybe I will turn around If I have 5.50 and I get bored...He seems like he's not being the Cat in the Hat, but rather he's impersonating Jim Carrey as the Grinch being the cat. There are a few laughs in the previews, like when he splits in two and does a satire of an infomercial, making fun of the guy from Amazing Discoveries (?), but other than that, LT Back in Action is what I wanna see next.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
No love interest in "Brother Bear"? That *is* a switch. I mean, I never saw anything about one in the previews, but there really are very few Disney feature animated movies that don't wind up being some kind of romance.
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, not a love between a man and a woman type thing, more like love between brothers, hense the titel...

I don't want to say anymore since it would be nothing but Spoilers...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I like the whole brotherly love thing. I don't know, the movie just really appeals to me. I'm hoping I won't be disappointed.
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Has anyone seen The Legue of Extradinary Gentlemen, and is it any good?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My brother saw LXG and liked it. He liked "Pirates of the Caribbean" better, but he thought LXG was pretty decent too. Of course, he's a big Sean Connery fan, so that helped.
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't like League actually; and still haven't seen Pirates yet. :frown:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I haven't seen either. "Pirates" is at our dollar theater now, so I'm hoping to catch it there.
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, has anyone else seen Runaway Jury yet? I am still dying for that to get to England...was Nov...then Dec...now not till January!!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I had a really busy summer and missed, LXG, which I was disappointed about. I love the comics, and even though the movie is reputed to be quite different I was really looking forward to it. I'll have to catch it on video.