New movies coming out...

Fozzie Wozzie

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking forward to BEOWULF IN 2005!!! :embarrassed: Ooh, X-Men 3 is coming out next summer, too. :halo:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Drum Eater said:
I'm a new member, so forgive me if I bring up something that's already been discussed. I may be weird, but I'm obsessed with The Day After Tomorrow. I went to it because a friend recommended it, and it's one of my favorites now! I didn't think it was cheesier than any other movie I've seen lately, and it had good characters and a good story. Good special effects were a nice bonus, of course. :smile:
Day After Tomorrow and Troy rank up as the two bad movies i've seen so far this summer. The only I liked about Day After Tomorrow was the special effects. Other than that, it had nothing. Even the ending was really dumb.....had no closure to the movie what so ever.

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, to each his or her own. I still want to see "The Terminal," "The Stepford Wives," "Spider-Man 2," and "Farenheit 9/11."

We finally finished moving (though not unpacking). Now we're travelling again, but I'm hoping we have a few evenings or afternoons to take in a movie. I'm so behind!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just saw Dodgeball today. It was a funny yet dumb movie kind of thing, which is obvious if you have watched the trailer.

ryan

Drum Eater

Reaction score
I loved The Day After Tomorrow! But maybe that's because I connected so much with the characters. I can see how you wouldn't, and if you don't have any connection with them it would be a stupid show. But just because it has awesome special effects doesn't mean it's a terrible movie. Some people get into that mode of thinking sometimes, and it doesn't work. I mean, look at LOTR. Anyway...

I'm looking forward to Spider-Man 2, King Arthur, and The Village. Can't wait! The Village is what I really want to see, so Spider-Man 2 and King Arthur will keep me sane while I wait! :crazy:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I want to see "The Village." I love Shyamalan's movies. :cool: Speaking of which, I wonder when Haley's going to be in another movie... :confused:
Erin

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Yeah, I love them too! That's a good question...of course, Haley's getting older now, so he wouldn't have the same type of role. But I can't wait for The Village! :crazy:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, I'm finally catching up on my movies! We saw "Triplets of Belleville," "Farenheit 9/11," and "The Terminal" all within the last three days. I enjoyed all of them, in different ways and for different reasons. Now, I still want to see "Spider-Man 2" and "The Stepford Wives."

I also am looking forward to "Anchorman" for some reason--it looks very strange, but also funny. I've heard some good things about it online...