1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppet CD Title and Track List

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Argh! I'm goin' in the wrong direction here!
  2. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

I must've overlooked the MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL song on the track list. And I completely forgot that LLUH was in MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND. Yes, I would have definately picked a different song from that film (So many others overshadow LLUH), but oh well...
    And I completely forgot to mention THE WITCHES in my box set proposal. Great movie and a great orchestral soundtrack, too.

Daniel:)
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

*ahem*

I would like to point out that Byron used the letter "C".

Ha.

:D
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

HA!

Now it's only a matter of time before you slip up and say 'the name of that rat'.
  5. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

What say you we work together to make him say "Rizzo"?

(it would be a lot easier than tryin' to pick him up and move him to Idaho)
  6. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

I think Love Led us here is a pefect song from MTI because it has two main muppets in it, if they did cabin fever you really don't get all classic muppets, those are soundtrack songs rather then on a mixed muppet tape.

i also think one more sleep till christmas is the best song from MCC because kermit sings it rather then having the Ghost of christmas present singing it feels like christmas which would be a muppet only created for that movie and not a classic muppet character.

the only other song from MFS that could be done would be the only song sung in the movie celebration, but that has alien gonzo's singing it, so i'm going to go back there some day is the best even if it wasn't in the movie.

the muppet show is diffrent in which songs like ragg mopp or a wane and wanda song could be done. i wish ragg mopp was on the track!

i do think a rowlf song would be very nice.

lets hope none of the songs are edited.

Zack)Rowlf the, i'm so glad that the happiness hotel is on the track!Dog.
  7. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

<i also think one more sleep till christmas is the best song from MCC>
    I agree. It is the most memorable, I think.
    One other song that I love from MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL is BLESS US ALL. While it's not as memorable as the other one, it's still the most melodic.
    I also adore THE LOVE IS GONE. However, it's not sung by a muppet, and that kind of defeats the purpose of the album.

Daniel:=)
  8. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

NOOO!!

And it's too late for me to edit it!!

:mad:

Oh, I have been made a FOOL!

Well, at least it's only 1 time there---I just gotta be extra kareful from now on! *sigh*

(and thanks a lot, EMMY)

;)
  9. Heh, heh, heh...I don't think so, Kris...

10. Emmy! When did you turn evil?!

:eek:

And aktually, it probably wouldn't be that hard to pikk me up and move me to Idaho---though I'm 6'6", I'm very slim (though gettin' some mussle thanks to the gym---oo, that rhymed!), so it shouldn't be much of a strain on you and Kris at all.

But ya gotta keep in mind, my dear---you also are boykottin' Idaho, so ya kan't get me inside! Heh, heh, heh...

And just give up on the mammal---it ain't gonna happen.

Really!

It ain't!

11. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

You used the letter C again!

:D :D :D

He he he he he he he he he he he...
  12. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Like your new avatar Chris!
  13. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Why thank you my freind.
  14. AAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:eek:

I just know that you are enjoyin' this waaaaaaaay too much...

15. Yeah, that is a neat avatar... :)

Even though you never kommented on mine...

16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Hmmmmmmmmm... no, no, I've had my fun, but the humor's gone now. I'm not even goin to point out that you made the exact same mistake. It's just not worth it anymore.

:o
  17. #*&!%(*)!&%)#!*!)!%!

I even khekked it to make sure!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:o

Okay, it must just be kause I'm sooooooo tired...from now on, NO more "see"s!

18. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

You see? It's to easy.
  19. Not anymore it ain't, bub. ;)

*swears to be extra kareful from now on*
  20. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Still, I think I'll go back to trying to make you say Rizzo. At least that would be tricky and require superior brain power.

(pokes self in head)

Ow!