1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet CD Title and Track List

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jul 27, 2002.

1. Lol, suit yerself. Yer in fer one loooooooooooooooooong ride, my friend.

:D
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I better go to the bathroom first than. Do I say bathroom to often?
  3. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Janice & Mokey's Man & Crazy Harry

Hi guys,

umm, i'm not exactly sure what's going on here or if this has been stated yet, but there is a C in Janice name, so Bryon is boycotting a letter in Janice's name?!?!?:eek:

Zack)Rowlf the, or is it just words that start of with C's or sigs don't count or what? Dog.
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

Avatar envy. How sad. Shows up a lot in those who feel their avatar is "small or inferior"!
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Re: Janice & Mokey's Man & Crazy Harry

Well if Byron's from Kentucky it might sound a bit like Janise anyway !
  6. No Luke, see, mine is so kikk-*ss, that it's sad he never kommented on it. ForeignMan made it for me. :D
  7. Zack and Luke

This is all explained in the "What are you boykottin'?" thread. It's all good. ;)
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

Ummm, I see a "c" in the kick. And ic Commented.
  9. Got it man, thanks. :)

(Sorry, I need to jet to khurkh here in a few, and it's hard to katkh everything...)

And I said that to Luke originally, when you were the one that posted---sorry about that, too. lol

:D
  10. radionate

radionate New Member

Noodle Head, I have it recorded in my quote for posterity's sake, just to remind you forever that you failed this silly little boycott.
  11. You would do that.

:mad:
  12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

And he did!
  13. radionate

radionate New Member

Yep.
  14. Fine, you peabrains...
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

What'd I do?
  16. I dunno, nothin', I guess. It just sounded like you were you were enthusiastik about it. lol
  17. JohnFranklin

JohnFranklin New Member

Title

i heard that the title of the cd is not 'who let the frogs out'. that was the plan but then some at henson decided to change it because they didn't want people to think that it was all new songs instead of re-issues of older songs. they are going to use the title for promotional purposes though.

just what i heard
  18. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

When I was at Disney World at the Muppet Theater, I was listening to all the Muppet songs playing over the speakers and wishing that there was a compilation cd. Looks like my wish came true! Is there any more 'classic' muppet music available? I mean, Not like the soundtrack from Muppets in Space and other more recent fare. I do have 'Kermit Unpigged', 'Muppet Beach Party', and the John Denver Christmas Together but Im looking for earlier than that.
  19. towels

towels New Member

Is this still tracking for 9/17 release? I keep checking Amazon, CDNow, Circuit City, and I haven't seen any listings.