New Muppet Merch @ Target Stores

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh, thaks a bunch for posting the photos, now I'm envious! :rolleyes: :wink:

We have nothing Muppety in Aus, no Fraggle stuff either. Homigawd those things are cool- great find, man! :smile:

Marky

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Definitely not the best stuff, I didn't really inspect the snow globe until I took the picture either. What a crappy sculpt.
Not to mention the ametuer paint job. Yikes.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think the clock looks the best from the pics, but it still looks like it was thrown together quickly

Davina

Reaction score
not a single Target in Alaska yet... maybe they'll have better stuff by the time they do come up here.. (supposed to be coming in the next year or 2....)
or they'll get some good stuff on their web site...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I went and brought my camera to Target and snapped some quick and secret pics so youse' guys could see the stuff. So here it is!

The Bank

The Frame

The Clock

The Snowglobe

Also should add that the prices on everything has jumped (not been clearanced!) to $9.99! The banks just got a new shipment in, but the snowglobes have sold fast, the one I photographed is the last one.

In the clearance section were some stickers and blank Animal note paper cards.

Also just wanted to mention again that I saw these at the Target in Clifton, NJ.
Thanks for posting the pics, Vic.
I wish that Target Australia would sell more that Muppet Boxer shorts and the occasional DVD!!! I liked the Kermit head bank and the Alarm clock.Miss Piggy's picture frame was OK, but the snow dome was second rate with the sculpt and the way kermit's pupil line went right across his eyes.

Marky

Reaction score
The snowglobe doesn't even look like a licenced product!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm with you, Marky.....that stuff is pretty darn ugly