New Muppet Merch @ Target Stores

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those pictures Dave. I'll have my mom, (who acts as my eyes) look them over, and from that I'll judge whether any of it is worth buying.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Lol, you shoulda' seen me in that store! I originally was gonna' bring my sister to take inconspicuous shots with her cell phone, but we never went. So when my wife and I went the next time, I told her I had to bring my camera and shoot some pics for MC. It was so darn busy too! So not wanting to seem like a weirdo and start flashing pictures in the aisle; I grabbed everything, went down an empty aisle and quickly shot the merch. This creepy old man kept following me though. Oy, the things I do for youse' guys! :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Alright...I know how to get these, if anyone is SUPER dying to get them.....but I'll tell you, even the pictures don't tell you how ugly they really are!!! I thought they were embarassing.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Alright...I know how to get these, if anyone is SUPER dying to get them.....but I'll tell you, even the pictures don't tell you how ugly they really are!!! I thought they were embarassing.

would you mind picking up all 4 for me? :smile: :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm on break right now, but I'll see if they still have any when I get back to school.