New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

catherine

Reaction score
I loved the running gag, that was funny, specially the one with fozzie and kermit.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
in the uk, we don't have thanksgiving.
Yes but in the US we do and The Muppets are American so it would be only natural for them to do a Thanksgiving special. But I doubt their gonna do one anyways...although I do think it's a great idea.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Apparently not. I just had re-explain it. LOL!
I've been in the dark for a while. I don't come to this site to often.

Also you can't really have Walter just go away whether you like him or not he is a Muppet.
Sure you can, just don't use him.The same outcome for the Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight characters.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I've been in the dark for a while. I don't come to this site to often.

Sure you can, just don't use him.The same outcome for the Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight characters.
I was teasing it's just we've had a lot of people including me at first thinking it was gonna be exactly like MC. So haha everytime someone thinks that we have to go and explain what they mean by it's gonna be another MC.

But a lot of people like Walter and whether people like it or not he was an important part in the movie so it only makes sense to use him in the next film.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I was teasing it's just we've had a lot of people including me at first thinking it was gonna be exactly like MC. So haha everytime someone thinks that we have to go and explain what they mean by it's gonna be another MC.

But a lot of people like Walter and whether people like it or not he was an important part in the movie so it only makes sense to use him in the next film.
Walter was an important part in "The Muppets". But you can move on and say Walter was only needed for the story to get Kermit and company back together again in the movie, and that he isn't needed in the next film.

I just don't see the importance of having him back. But this is only my opinion.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well he's gonna be in the next film whether you like it or not but I'm sure there are other people who feel the same as you. I think Walter he's a character you can take him or leave him. I know in your case it would be leave. Lol. Nicholas said Walter is gonna play big part in the next film because they wanna show how he's adjusted since deciding to join the muppets. I personally love Walter and think he's a great character but don't fret it's still gonna be a Kermit centered story as well as James and Nick reassured us hardcore fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.