New Nanco Fraggle Plush

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
WHAT?! OK oddness... i went to my target yesterday n saw nothing. I live in RI, so if anyone else does... dont go to Linoln Mall for Fraggles. I'm going to try another target today. Good luck to me :smirk:

I saw Red at mine. There were only 3 & you could miss them if you were in a hurry. I'm not sure but it seems they may be getting one character at a time. :smirk:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Ok, well that perticular one i went to had like all new toys, just not Fraggles, n that was yesterday (Thurs) but i went to another one in RI, and they had... i want to say... 5 Reds and 3 Wemblys, and no Gobo that i need.

I rebought Wembly because well they're $12.99 at Target n $19.99 at Newberries.

So i'm returning the one from there. plus the new one i got is in better condition.

The other reds weren't as good as the one i have, which stinks cuz i wanna return her too, to git my money back.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I have been to 3 Targets by my house. They all have like 6 Red's and 2 Gobo's. But NO Wembley's......my all time favorite Fraggle:sympathy:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
lol thats my issue with Gobo... They're Releasing WAY too many Reds it seems. My Target has like 2 Wemblys (since i bought one of the 3 that were there). n No Gobos. Anyone really having prombles finding Red? lol

Foodie

Reaction score
I mainly just want the catalog for my collection. I'm not really expecting to get one though. I just thought I'd give it a shot. :smirk:

Nick

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Wembleyfraggle, and anyone else intrested. I rebought another red for a cheap price, thinkin i could return the $19.99 Fraggles to Newberries. Unfourtinitly, they dont do cash returns, unless it was a credit card, then i'd have my money back. Other then that, its store credit. n i dont really need n e thing there.

Anyways... i'm thinkin about sellin them (Wembley and Red)... but probably together. Shipping would be an additional price on top of the $39.98.

Its just an idea... i'm tossing it back n fourth. But lemme know if n e one is intrested by sending me a PM. I'd do ebay, but eh.. i've never sold through them before. And i'd feel a little better doin it with fans

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Scratch that last post. They're gone now. But to update Rhode Islanders, i've seen them at just about every target now so i'm assuming (to everyone else) they're out there.

However, theres no Gobos :smirk: at any of the three locations i've checked. I Hope they get them soon. Every location has more Reds then Wemblys so dont rush if yer lookin for a Red :excited: lol