New Nanco Fraggle Plush

Foodie

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Hi Foodie,

Thanks so much for that info, I didnt realise each disc had THREE episodes on it, how cool. Also its great to see there are three so far unreleased episodes on DVD, Wembley and the bemble, Reds Drippy Dilema, and Gobo's Song. (correct me if Im wrong, this is off the top of my head)!!

Next Question, anyone in the US able to help me get these three, I live in UK!!?

Thanks guys

Chris
I think "Gobo's Song" is on one of the separate DVD releases. ... cuz I think I watched it recently... well... before I got the new fraggles with those DVDs. :smirk:

Won't the website selling those fraggles ship overseas?

Nick

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Foodie said:
I think "Gobo's Song" is on one of the separate DVD releases. ... cuz I think I watched it recently... well... before I got the new fraggles with those DVDs. :smirk:

Won't the website selling those fraggles ship overseas?

Nick
Sababa hasn't listed anything about them on their site yet. It took them awhile to even have the first wave on their site too. Maybe when stores start putting them on shelves.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I was just checking an episode guide to see what great episodes were getting in season 2 Boxset, I noticed that the third episode on each of the new plushes with DVD's are in fact The Animated series? So, each disc has two puppet episodes and one animated!! This also means that these discs have NO episodes on them that are not already on DVD!! Disappointing!!

Gobo = " The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles " , " The Challenge " and " Gobo's Song ".

Wembley = " Wembley and the Gorgs ", " The Beast of Blue Rock " and " Wembley and the Bemble ".

Red = " Beginnings ", " Let the Water Run " and " Red's Drippy Dilemma ".

Chris

Foodie

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
I was just checking an episode guide to see what great episodes were getting in season 2 Boxset, I noticed that the third episode on each of the new plushes with DVD's are in fact The Animated series? So, each disc has two puppet episodes and one animated!! This also means that these discs have NO episodes on them that are not already on DVD!! Disappointing!!

Gobo = " The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles " , " The Challenge " and " Gobo's Song ".

Wembley = " Wembley and the Gorgs ", " The Beast of Blue Rock " and " Wembley and the Bemble ".

Red = " Beginnings ", " Let the Water Run " and " Red's Drippy Dilemma ".

Chris
Yup. They're from the uhh... less-than-par animated series. But, it's fraggle stuff so it's good to some level. :smirk:

As far as the episode choices go, I think that these are being geared towards younger folks who haven't been introduced to Fraggle Rock. Gotta start at the beginning.

Nick

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
personally, i liked the animated one, but it's just not as good... i wonder...

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I saw the three at Newberry comics. Still haven't seen them in Target, so maybe they're not exclusives. I almost bought Gobo, and although it looks great, there was a little error that turned me away and it was the fact that his mouth was a little tilted. I'd rather buy somethin worth the $19.99.

I'm going to have to check FYE and Hot Topic for em at some point. SO far, all i know is Newberry sells em.

LadyVader

Reaction score
I ordered that catalogue from Nanco if i get it i can order for any one who wants some.