1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Nanco Fraggle Plush

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Foodie, May 24, 2006.

1. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

David, the 14' Fraggles with DVDs (Gobo, Red, and Wembly) can only be bought at Target, for $12.99 or Newburry Comics for $19.99. They're Target exclusives.

I bought both sizes... but Mokey will not be made for the 10' size. She will, however, and so will Boober, and Uncle Traveling Matt, be made for the 14' in Spring. If possible, i'd return the 10', unless u really want it... and buy the 14'

I think the small ones are really nice, n i wish they made Mokey, but the big ones are the same, with a DVD, the're goin to have 2 more Fraggles, plus they're bigger n they're only like $2 more.
  2. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Return? How can anyone even think to return a fraggle anywhere? ... 'cept maybe to their special shelf in your room. :smirk: :excited:
  3. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

For some reason Gobo's the hardest to find of the DVD set. I finally saw one at Target for the first time this very morn.

This on-line store http://www.playfulplushtoys.com/FraggleRock-plush-toys.html has the DVD ones. However they cost about $5.00 more than at Target.

But, the 10" Sababa ones are nice too. * Mutates into a dork * Like the Pokemon, I gotta catch 'em all.
  4. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Oi, hehe I actually gotone of the bigger fraggles at the fair just recently. ^_^ I never saw it before. Stupid thing cost me a bundle cause the game seemed so simple, and I already had half hte points I needed for the prize in my first dollar. Isn't that the way? I actually like my wembley doll though, and he is big! Then again, I'm easy to please. ^_^
  5. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

How big? :smirk:
  6. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Oh, its the 22 inch one from Nanco. ^_^
  7. Faylo

Faylo Member

I got a 10 inch Nanco Boober at The Ex, which is a big fair during August in Toronto. I won him during a game, so he really only cost me two dollars. :excited:

I wish I could get fraggle plush here.. They only have one 10 inch Sababa Gobo at a store here, and he's 21.98! :smirk:
  8. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

I haven't seen these in my area at all :sympathy: . I guess the games people at the CNE bought them all ;) . As much as the original Fraggles didnt look close (face mostly, size) to the actual Fraggles, a lot of attention was made to clothing, and "feel". When I look at these new ones, they do look closer to the characters, but I feel some of the details like clothing. For example, Wembley. Sure his face looks like more of the actual Fraggle, but his shirt and esp. his hair (is that a bad perm. or has he stuck his fingers into an outer world electrical socket!?).
  9. Faylo

Faylo Member

^ Yeah, that's why I got Boober, he was the closest to the puppets. He's a bit too blue though. It was either that or Raggedy Ann Red.
  10. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Aw man! Me want! Hopefully they'll show up on eBay one of these days. :smirk:
  11. DavidRock

DavidRock New Member

You guys are lucky.

The only place selling the Sababa (or actually any) Fraggles here was Forbidden planet...and I saw some the other day in one of their stores. There was a Gobo, Wembley and Boober but they were all thrown in this huge basket with other random plushes...which of course meant they were all damaged and still $30.00!! :smirk::(

Thankfully it's cheaper online and eBay.
  12. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

theres no Target stores around? i mean, dont call me stupid but i know some stores are international, not sure if Target just may be one of them.
  13. Faylo

Faylo Member

^ I'm not sure if the UK have Target stores, but I think there's only a few in Canada.
  14. DavidRock

DavidRock New Member

Im not offically sure but I've never seen a Target store anywhere...but I've been able to get some from eBay.

I got the Gobo 10" ;) and Red and Boober 10" too. And I was able to get the Wembley 14" exclusive with DVD. It hasn't arrived yet but I was quite pleased to get it for $20.99 all in. I'm gonna see what he's like and possibly try and get the other 14" one's too. :flirt:
  15. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Isn't Target based out of France?:smirk:
  16. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

How were they damaged? :smirk: :excited:
  17. DavidRock

DavidRock New Member

Hey Foodie.

Well their tales were seriously out of shape, probably because they were just lying under huge Gizmo's and other plushes, the lables were creased...they didn't look very clean either. Boobers scarf was practically falling off .:smirk:

They only had a Boober, a Gobo and a Wembley 10" so apart from that wasn't off putting enough there weren't any better ones.

The Fraggle plushes are sooo cool. I also have the Red and Boober fun pack - they are sooo cute. ;)
  18. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Poor things.
  19. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

David, do you have have Targets (stores) near you?
  20. DavidRock

DavidRock New Member

No...well as far as I know I haven't ever seen any near me.