New Nanco Fraggle Plush

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Are there any photos out there or more information on these Target exclusives? Are they suppossed to be bigger?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Where can you buy these? What are the made for? If the public can't buy them, than who? They arn't that pretty, but they are Fraggles, and thats is a HUGE Wembley! I'll buy them all!

Foodie

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Where can you buy these? What are the made for? If the public can't buy them, than who? They arn't that pretty, but they are Fraggles, and thats is a HUGE Wembley! I'll buy them all!

Not sure yet. I've gotten the 3 sizes toward the shorter end from eBay. Dunno where the sellers get these yet.

Nick

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Does anybody know were we can see some pics of these new dolls? Or do we have to wait till they hit stores?

Foodie

Reaction score
I think they may be more on the lines of theme park prizes but I can't say for certain.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Foodie, you're correct. I found these dolls at 6 Flags New England. I was very tempted to play to win but i figured i'd save my money for Target's exclusive (if that rumor is real). THey dont exactly look GREAT... They're bigger then the Sababa dolls tho... but yeah i found it near the Looney Toon Town section where you have to play agaisnt other people by squirtin water to fill a balloon. I've also seen sesame street and muppet babies there in the past so i always check to see what they have n e time i go.

Also there were big bird dolls and Bert and Ernie dolls at the same game. Ernie was dressed as a cop and i forget what Bert was dressed as

CoOKiE

Reaction score
eh... other then sandals, i forgot my ruler that day... it was on my check list too... kidding

but i think probably 15? they were bigger then the Sababa plushes... and i think i tried looking to see if they were made by Sababa too, because they have the same tag. I dont think i saw anything that said Sababa.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
I seriously have to buy them all, no matter how big or how small! Then, I'll add them to my stuffed animal collection! I'm running out of room for stuffed animals, though... maybe I'll resort to the floor...

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
eh... other then sandals, i forgot my ruler that day... it was on my check list too... kidding

but i think probably 15? they were bigger then the Sababa plushes... and i think i tried looking to see if they were made by Sababa too, because they have the same tag. I dont think i saw anything that said Sababa.

They look a lot like Sababa's because they appear to use the same patterns. Their Gobo comes with a scarf though. Do you recall his scarf? Of the 3 sizes I have, all of the Gobo's have rather large scarves on so you can barely see his shirt under it. His postcard is different too. It's actually printed on for one thing. It's also a kind of felt instead of cardboard. :smirk:

From what I can tell, Nanco has 5 different sized fraggle plushes & I have the 3 smaller ones. I've got 8', 11' and 13'. I'd say the that the other sizes are close to 18' and over 20' but it's hard to tell from the little picture on Nanco's site.

Nick