New Nanco Fraggle Plush

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Foodie, i found another site that sells them at $15.99 each and at the top of the site it says free shipping on all orders... http://www.sarahgifts.com/product_info.php/products_id/454784534

and thank you for replying to my message. I didn't know you posted a link on here so disregaurd the new message i sent in reply asking which site.

I'm still curiouse if Target will have these in their stores (now) or if i should try and order them through this site. I think these are the same ones that someone mentioned were going to be sold at Target. But the Target site doesn't have them listed. I originaly heard they were going to be sold in Aug. SO maybe Target isn't putting them on shelves till then.

Anyone here own a target store? lol

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Those are way cute, Gobo looks so good. I stil hate that they didn't change Red and Wembley's hair. Red need's the boobers hair, and boober needed Red's, cause Red's hair in the show is mixed with yellow anr orange. And Wembley with Yellow, not this multi colored stuff. Lets just hope and pray....and if you don't pray, cross your fingers, that we get a Mokey!:excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Those are way cute, Gobo looks so good. I stil hate that they didn't change Red and Wembley's hair. Red need's the boobers hair, and boober needed Red's, cause Red's hair in the show is mixed with yellow anr orange. And Wembley with Yellow, not this multi colored stuff. Lets just hope and pray....and if you don't pray, cross your fingers, that we get a Mokey!:excited:
I got mine the other day. They're very nice... and squishy. They're about the size of the Hasbro ones but with better proportions. :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
Foodie, i found another site that sells them at $15.99 each and at the top of the site it says free shipping on all orders... http://www.sarahgifts.com/product_info.php/products_id/454784534

Anyone here own a target store? lol
I literally have a Target store next door to me. It's said to be their most profitable on the planet as it's outside of the OSU campus. I get first dibs on new Star Wars figures quite often.

Anyhoo, I did order one of my Gobos from that site too. It's affiliated with the other one I linked because the boxes came from the same address . Originally, before they actually got these fraggles in stock, they were asking $45.00 for each... which is why I just ordered Gobo. They adjusted the price once they got them in though. :smirk:

Nick

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I took a look around the Target store near me and they didn't have the Fraggle Plushes. I was really hoping to find them too. They probablywont released them till Augest like someone said. Now i'm debating if i want to wait or at least order Gobo... tempting lol... i'm just afride that if i wait i can save money. And i really should be saving money... hard choice.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Does anyone know which episodes are on the DVD's that come with these new plushes?? Is it episodes that have already been released??

Thanks

Chris

Foodie

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Are these new dolls by Sababa?

Yuppers! Sababa they are!

And, to answer the DVD content question:

Gobo = " The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles " , " The Challenge " and " Gobo's Song ".

Wembley = " Wembley and the Gorgs ", " The Beast of Blue Rock " and " Wembley and the Bemble ".

Red = " Beginnings ", " Let the Water Run " and " Red's Drippy Dilemma ".

Also, is ya ask me, these seem to fit the exact description of the rumored Target store exclusives. So, I dunno what that's all about. :smirk:

Nick

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Foodie,

Thanks so much for that info, I didnt realise each disc had THREE episodes on it, how cool. Also its great to see there are three so far unreleased episodes on DVD, Wembley and the bemble, Reds Drippy Dilema, and Gobo's Song. (correct me if Im wrong, this is off the top of my head)!!

Next Question, anyone in the US able to help me get these three, I live in UK!!?

Thanks guys

Chris