New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
OMG! I loved it! It was simply incredible, not to mention quite HILARIOUS!

Frogster

Reaction score
That was the most beautiful thing I've seen... I think I cried lol

Nicely done. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, happy early birthday to me. Single most awesome thing to happen the week of my birthday seriously. Thank you Muppets! Thank you, I'm a happy fan girl!

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
AAAAAWWWWWSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
The only thing that bothers me is that new Gonzo. Maybe I'm just too used to the thin flesh-colored nose, the bigger eyes, etc...:concern:
But as I was saying, this is AAAAAWWWWWSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
All these obscure caracters, I had gotten used to not seeing Scooter, but there, at the end, THERE HE WAS! He even had a few lines and his voice was PERFECT! David Rudman is doing a great job.:wink:
This is amazing. It is SO much better than I thought it would be.:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whatever this video is doing, it is doing it well! Both Muppets AND Bohemian Rhapsody are Twitter Trending Topics (Bohemian Rhapsody is now ABOVE New Moon on there!) In the last 3 minutes (I timed it) "Muppets" has been mentioned in Twitter 223 times. And the "ratings" seem to be going up at 1 a second on YouTube...Still at 5 stars!

APRena

Reaction score
I just died of awesome and have gone to fan-heaven. OMGZ ZOMG *fangirlsqueal* YES! So many little seen/known (lately/to the general public) characters it was just AWESOME. I loved Animal. :halo:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
You know what else made me smile? He may not have had a line, but watching Rowlf where he belongs at the piano. *Contented sigh*

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
awesome awesome AWESOME and.....sweeeeeeeeet :smile: I played it 4 times now and posted it as a bulletin on my myspace too :big_grin: