New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Whatever issues I ever had with Teeth, it has been fixed, most definitely. It couldn't have been more perfect! Such enthusiasm! Such wildness! THAT is what Teeth is! So, congrats on perfecting that bad boy!

I screencapped Scooter and Kermit, as they make a PERFECT desktop image.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
That's great! Kermit and Sam were my favorites in the video. :smile::attitude:

And the Mahna Mahna guy! Definitely didn't expect to see him in there.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Absolutely made my day. Hillarious, wonderful, genius! So great to see so many great Muppets in this. The whole thing had me cracking up and gasping with fanboyish delight. Loved Sam's "No, no, no, no, no, no!" Loved the whole thing! And I was very, very happy to see that Kermit and Scooter are sort of a "team" again.

I screencapped Scooter and Kermit, as they make a PERFECT desktop image.
Sooooo want that! :smile: :wink:

Frogster

Reaction score
I had originally thought that it'd just be Gonzo, some chickens and Electric Mayhem (which, btw sound EXCELLENT!)... and my hair was standing on end when the steady piano was playing, then Pepe showed up, then everyone else followed! If this doesn't get the Muppets some much-needed attention I don't think anything will, it was THAT cool. Am I hearing things or did he say "I see a little silhouette-o of a clam? Isn't it supposed to be man, not clam? lol I loved it. It wasn't just Lew, Harry, Mahna Mahna and Beau... they had Strangepork, Carl, fruits, monkeys, monsters, bunnies and everything else you could imagine!

Ok so my ONE complaint... the Animal part. I think they coulda used that time for others to sing, but it was still kinda funny. Cuz I really wasn't sure about it, until Animal left the drum set, then it got rocking! The Muppets really need to spoof other classic songs like this!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
not one Muppet was missing
Uh, Lips was. And Digit. And Link Hogthrob. And Seymour. And Pops. And Sweetums. Not to mention Thog, Doglion, Boppity, Uncle Deadley, and Robin. Oh, and I forgot about Bean, Clifford, Dr. Phil van Neuter, and Mulch. And about 100 or more others.

Nick22

Reaction score
Uh, Lips was. And Digit. And Link Hogthrob. And Seymour. And Pops. And Sweetums. Not to mention Thog, Doglion, Boppity, Uncle Deadley, and Robin. Oh, and I forgot about Bean, Clifford, Dr. Phil van Neuter, and Mulch. And about 100 or more others.
so? at least we got that AMAZING video. it's rulyl hard to get EVERY SINGLE muppet into a video. so no more negativity.

James Denny

Reaction score
Whatever this video is doing, it is doing it well! Both Muppets AND Bohemian Rhapsody are Twitter Trending Topics (Bohemian Rhapsody is now ABOVE New Moon on there!) In the last 3 minutes (I timed it) "Muppets" has been mentioned in Twitter 223 times. And the "ratings" seem to be going up at 1 a second on YouTube...Still at 5 stars!
Not only TMZ and Twitter but Perez Hilton has it too, its also the main link on my facebook site which will get less hits than all of those combined :big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well you know how it goes - babysitting problems, missed flights, stuff like that...

Who'd ever think anyone would ever do Bohemian Rhapsody funnier than Johnny and Sal? Only the whole Muppet gang could top the two!