New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I just noticed that the first time Fozzie appears he just has the arrow through his hat, the second time he has a wax nose and the third time he has the rubber chicken :stick_out_tongue: Love it!

Look at Animal's drumming!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
That was totally and completely awesome. I can't remember the last time I was in stitches from beginning to end of a five minute sketch! Animal cracked me up, and so did Kermit and Scooter's appearance in the end. I figured that Kermit would show up at some point, but I was a little worried when I didn't see Scooter anywhere.

I think this video officially made this month so much better.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
AMAZING! Practically everyone was included. I thought it was hilarious when Beauregard was playing guitar with his mop. Also, Lew Zealand and Crazy Harry were awesome, I can't believe they included Lew with his boomerang fish and Harry exploding things. :smile: And the end with Kermie and Scooter was hilarious. Also, "Mahna Mahna" to the tune of the song was pure genius. :big_grin: And the Electric Mayhem was magnificent of course. :flirt:

Edit:
Forgot to mention a few: It was great to see Strangepork and the Newsman again too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was thinking it was almost perfect until Scooter finally appeared at the end! That made it 100% Muppety goodness for me! Love it! :wink:

ploobis

Reaction score
One of the best Muppet Web Videos I've ever seen! :smile:

It featured classic Muppet Show characters plus the classic Muppets Tonight characters!

I hope someday disney will release all of the Muppet Internet Videos on one DVD! :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, this is the BEST single greatest piece the Muppets have done in some time. It really felt like the old team, more so than I thought about LTS, and even better than the XD videos, which I love.

They NEED to make a new muppet CD just for this song.

Nick22

Reaction score
Honestly, this is the BEST single greatest piece the Muppets have done in some time. It really felt like the old team, more so than I thought about LTS, and even better than the XD videos, which I love.

They NEED to make a new muppet CD just for this song.
i ABSOLUTELY 100% agree. this video is absolutely amazing. everybody was there. i am VERY impressed. not to mention, piggy looked gorgeous, and her verse was pretty funny. lol. i can't even explain how much i LOVE this video.