New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
This video made my day today. :big_grin: I was surprized and happy to see Beau, Lew, Scooter, The Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, and Manaha Manaha and the Snowths in this video as well. I agree with you guys one of THE best things the Muppets have done for a long while now. All I gotta say is keep on track guys. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Does anyone have this video for a download My comp is slow and it takes almost an hour just to load the video. I only got half way through it, and was laughing my head off.

SesameKermie

Reaction score
I'll admit I was a little skeptical when I first heard about it...

But once I got to watch the whole thing....:excited: I agree with everyone else though--More! More! More! :smile:sleep::boo: say Less! Less!)

unclematt

Reaction score
I dont think I could be any happier than I am right now. I just watched the video and was crying from a combination of laughter and being overjoyed. This is what the Muppet are all about and how fantastic to see Mahna Mahna and vintage Strangepork, even if it was only for a second. I LOVED IT!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Uh, Lips was. And Digit. And Link Hogthrob. And Seymour. And Pops. And Sweetums. Not to mention Thog, Doglion, Boppity, Uncle Deadley, and Robin. Oh, and I forgot about Bean, Clifford, Dr. Phil van Neuter, and Mulch. And about 100 or more others.
Yes, besides Link, Pops, Sweetums and Robin none of them are any moppet they have used in the last 10 years! Im just glad we got such a HUGE group of Muppets in it! I like how every Muppet played their part! Dr. Teeth was awesome! Scooter calling Kermit Boss! Only thing I would have changed is the length of the beginning! The more you see it (like the 20 times i've watched it), the longer the Gonzo and Animal parts get! But as soon as Rowlf pops up i'm entertained the rest of the way!

Beauregard

Reaction score
You can only IMAGINE my excitement at seeing that this video has had 735 THOUSAND views!

It is also Number 5 on the Most Viewed videos today! It is also:
#1 - Top Rated (Today) - Global
#1 - Top Rated (Today) - Music - Global
#1 - Top Rated (This Week) - Global
#1 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music - Global

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Ok so my ONE complaint... the Animal part. I think they coulda used that time for others to sing, but it was still kinda funny. Cuz I really wasn't sure about it, until Animal left the drum set, then it got rocking! The Muppets really need to spoof other classic songs like this!
I thought that was handled in a funny way. I was wondering how they were going to pull those lyrics off in a Disney friendly way. I do see your point though that it might have just been to much screen time.

But I think that has to be my single favorite Animal moment in recent history.

Frogster

Reaction score
If anyone hears news of people talking about this, like articles on msn.com or whatever, let us know. I'd love to hear what people are saying.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I just watched the video. It's awesome to watch all of our favorites coming together in muppet fashion, like the old days. Good choice of characters & placement throughout.:smile: