Newsweek: Rock On, Fraggles

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ok, Lets start another push for Fraggle Rock Boxsets. They've given us the single release discs now we need to show them that we want Season Boxsets and that we mean business...

Check out the 'Help to Promote' section. There are banners for all the webmasters to use, Or even for people to use anywhere they can. And remember always link back to this page...

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/fragglerock0/index.html

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, this is great! A chance is better than none.

Foodie

Reaction score
Henson co-CEO Brian Henson says the studio's now considering filming new "Fraggle" material. Let the petitioning begin.[/QUOTE said:
* faints *

Nick :smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
New material! Good and bad!
:excited: Good: Its Fraggle Rock for crying out loud!
:smirk: Bad: Jerry Nelson is gone, off the Henson team, so that means a new voice for Gobo/Trasheap/Pa gorg, which is all right if they can pull it off. Also, i hope it, like the last show, will be aimed for all ages, not for pre-schoolers. Like Fraggles counting radishes, and teaching the alphabet. Just hope its episodes with hidden morals that teach kids things with out telling them!
Ty

Luke

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson hasnt gone from the Henson team, he's just not around as much. I'm sure he might loop some Fraggle voices if he was given half a chance. I don't think you should mistake new Fraggle "matierial" for a new Fraggle "show" though. Not quite the same thing.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
If anything It will probably be some new footage for a DVD or something, Not a new show.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
That would be nice. Congrats Warrick and Thanks Sooo MUCH!:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
GO Warrick!! WOOOOOTTT!!

Luke, can't you see it now? "Gobo's Big Massive Giant Talk Show." Move over cats, here come the radishes...

(Sorry, Alf! heh)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hi Barry,
Please use one of my Fraggle Banners on your site and link back to us!