Newsweek: Rock On, Fraggles

Foodie

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I actually dont think Jerry could get the right pitch for Gobo's voice anymore. Just listen to Robin in A Very Merry Christmas Movie. I know he has improved since then, And sincerly hope he could do it!
Gobo's voice is a bit more gravelly than Robin's though.... plus, Gobo would be older too ( depending on the time period any new stuff would be set in ) so Jerry could maybe still pull it off.
:smirk:

Nick

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I have a few. :wink:

We need to get around to that trade!

Also, I checked Its A Very Merry Christmas Movie and with Jerry not being ill on the day, Gobo should be good. But if they did do something I wouldnt want them to age the Fraggles any.

also, Jackie! I didnt THANK YOU! But you know I will a thousand times anyway! THANKS!!! :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I have a few. :wink:

We need to get around to that trade!

Also, I checked Its A Very Merry Christmas Movie and with Jerry not being ill on the day, Gobo should be good. But if they did do something I wouldnt want them to age the Fraggles any.

also, Jackie! I didnt THANK YOU! But you know I will a thousand times anyway! THANKS!!!
Yeah, I'd be wary about them changing too much also. Maybe just a little depending on whatever circumstances would arrive.

So do you have some fraggle photos like the one from Newsweek? <:smile:

If you wanna drop me an email, we can try to work out that trade again and I can try fitting it back into my schedule.

Nick

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin! Thats kind of ya!

Also, Foodie, Can you send me an email? I cant find your address! :smirk:

Jackie

Reaction score
Foodie said:
Is that issue available now or after Jan. 10th?

And, I wonder if that photo of the fraggles is new or old. They're dressed differently but Gobo appears to be the " first " version.

Nick

It says Jan 10th on it. If you subscribe I think you get it a week early. This was from a subscription. You'll know it by the date on the cover. Jan 10.

:smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
Jackie said:
It says Jan 10th on it. If you subscribe I think you get it a week early. This was from a subscription. You'll know it by the date on the cover. Jan 10.

:smile:
Groovy! I actually snagged a few copies from Target yesterday morning along with the Star Wars issue of Vanity Fair. :smirk:

Nick

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Can someone please provide me the link to Newsweek's article, please. I'd like to include that in my post at the MSCA website.

Teletape

Reaction score
I work here at Newsweek in the Circulation Dept. in NYC and was thrilled to see that myself as I read my own copy on the train ride in.

-RT