Newsweek: Rock On, Fraggles

Foodie

Reaction score
Luke said:
Jerry Nelson hasnt gone from the Henson team, he's just not around as much. I'm sure he might loop some Fraggle voices if he was given half a chance. I don't think you should mistake new Fraggle "matierial" for a new Fraggle "show" though. Not quite the same thing.

Yeah, I'd tend to think Jerry may want to give Gobo another shot since he was one of his few star characters. I'd hope anyway. Gobo with a fake voice... well... hmm.. * counts chickens before they hatch * :smirk:

Nick

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Matbe some commetaries with the fraggles not the puppeteers, like have the Fraggle Voices in the backround saying how they acted and all the behind the scence stuff, as if they were real!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I actually dont think Jerry could get the right pitch for Gobo's voice anymore. Just listen to Robin in A Very Merry Christmas Movie. I know he has improved since then, And sincerly hope he could do it!

Foodie

Reaction score
I Know What Would Be Cool!

It'd be frellin' awesome if they had the option for commentaries o the box sets. Not just the puppeteers & writers but the actual fraggles & doozers too! Kinda like the LOTR DVDs.

*boogies* :smirk: :excited:

Nick

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
That photo is actually of some of the early Fraggles. They changed a bit before the show started.

Foodie

Reaction score
Warrick said:
That photo is actually of some of the early Fraggles. They changed a bit before the show started.

Really? Wow! You wouldn't happen to have any " prototype " fraggle photos in your collection would you? I'd like to know as much about them as you can tell me. :smirk:

Oh, and by the way, sorry that I've haven't gotten around to making those copies for you. My free time is so limited these days.

Nick