1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Was Once Ernie, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Wayne

Wayne New Member

I want Scooter!
  2. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I so agree with you! I also want Piggy, and we will have all the core characters. Then we can move on to other pastures like SCooter, Statler and Waldorf. I would LOVE to have a Camilla for my Gonzo....he needs his girfriend! Also do a two pack of Rizzo and Pepe! The list is endless. Man, now I am excited all over again! I am going to have to clear a room for these guys! :) :concern: :halo:
  3. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I'm hoping Animal will still be around when I have the bucks to order him. I was able to get Kermit no problem though, so I'm not too too worried.
  4. AlienGonzo

AlienGonzo New Member

OMG, Gonzo looks incredible so far, OMG I can't wait. I even have a spot waiting for him. Nothing goes there until he comes! As long as I have him under the tree for Xmas, that's all I care about :concern:

Animal looks fantastic too, but I'm just sticking to my favs and after Gonzo, I have one remaining spot waiting for PIGGY!…hopefully :mad: :)
  5. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

Im going to have to get a bigger room for these amazing photo replicas! Wonder if MR has thought of Jim Henson photo replica (though with Disney having a say...might not be possible, but would be a nice addition).
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

AND! It's very cool to see Little Go Beep released somehow!
  7. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

As sure as anything can be this far out. As I said in the article, they can always change their minds, but right now, they are definitely working on Fozzie and saying that Piggy is on the list. Unfortunately, I don't know the third one yet. I'm not even sure Terry Angus knows the third one yet!

:p
  8. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

9. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

I am hoping that Animal will have his eyebrows move up and down. I noticed in the photo's that they are in one position. I would like to give him different looks with his eyes wide open or half closed. Travis, can you elaborate on his brows for us please?

And for Terry.....do what you do best, and thanks for what you have done!
  10. Ok so its 6 all together?

Kermit
    Animal
    Gonzo
    Fozzie
    Piggy
    ?

I would guess it will not be A character like Scooter, Rowlf, Statler or Waldorf....I would guess one that is in more of the recent movies, like Rizzo, or Pepe. Maybe Beaker.
  11. Garland

Garland New Member

All such wonderful news! Don't might getting Animal next at all...take all the time you need to get Gonzo's nose right.

I hope a gentle breeze will move Animals fur/hair! Add some movement to the display :)
  12. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

13. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Mamma Mia.....$399.00! and a thousand less than Kermit!
    And, yes, he will have movable eyelids.
  14. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

That is gonna cost about £300 in the UK ( at least I hope...)
  15. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

I have just pre ordered mine!
  16. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Wow $399! But then again he does have clothes... and he's bigger than Kermit... so I guess it makes sense :p

Still hoping he'll be available when I have the money for him.
  17. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

Yeow! $399. But I suppose free shipping and the CS 10% discount helps. Still, might hold off to see what prices are like from Authorized Dealers... I can only imagine what a case is going to cost for him. But, I definitely don't want him getting dusty!
  18. Telly

Telly Active Member

If they're releasing Fozzie AND Piggy in the same year, i think it'd be wise to invest in a smaller sized character like Rizzo or Pepe. Less material, and I'm assuming the bigger ones are going to cost more. That means a smaller one might not be so much.
  19. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

You guys in the US are lucky as he is a lot cheaper for you. My kermit cost me £200 which is about $370. So you can imagine what Animal is gonna cost.....bloody ****, Fozzie is gonna cost loads.
    I have a feeling Animal is gonna be about £350 - £400...about $ 700
  20. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

oi yeah to much for me at the moment especially him looking like that it looks more like an animal knock off to me still more so than animal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.