NFL Time

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I just thought i would bump this thread to boost about my team! Tennessee Titans are now (9-0). This is truly un-beleiveable after the kind of year they at least started out with last year. As of now i think there is no stoping us!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well I just thought i would bump this thread to boost about my team! Tennessee Titans are now (9-0). This is truly un-beleiveable after the kind of year they at least started out with last year. As of now i think there is no stoping us!
The Steelers could upset the Titans when they face off in the near future.

mikebennidict

Reaction score

Yeah and for me, that's a different story.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow what a game Tennessee won over Jacksonville (24-14)!

We are now (10-0) And they said it couldn't be done! Also the Detroit Lions lost again today. Sorry!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Cowboys finally won one last night beating their arch rivals, the Redskins. Plus several key players came back, including quarterback Tony Romo, which helped big, big, big time.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Kind of a low scoring game though I'm glad the Cowboys won.

As for the Bears.

LOst again.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wow what a game Tennessee won over Jacksonville (24-14)!

We are now (10-0) And they said it couldn't be done! Also the Detroit Lions lost again today. Sorry!
Look out for the Lions in a few weeks. :rolleyes:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Look out for the Lions in a few weeks. :rolleyes:
well when i first read that i was like yea right, but I watched the Lions game on Sunday. They seem to need some work, and Culpepper needs to warm up to the plays a little more, but it may be a little bit of a dog fight. (Sorry Mike Vick). Where Tennesse will have to shine is on Defence. Make Culpepper confuesd and put him on the ground offten.