NFL Time

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
well when i first read that i was like yea right, but I watched the Lions game on Sunday. They seem to need some work, and Culpepper needs to warm up to the plays a little more, but it may be a little bit of a dog fight. (Sorry Mike Vick). Where Tennesse will have to shine is on Defence. Make Culpepper confuesd and put him on the ground offten.
That would be horrible if the Titans lost to the Lions on Thanksgiving Day. It could happen though.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That would be horrible if the Titans lost to the Lions on Thanksgiving Day. It could happen though.
Well we will have to see how both teams do on Sunday as well. The Titans go up aginst Bert Farve and the New York Jets. I haven't heard much about the Jets except for Frave, so that will be an intersting showdown. Detroit plays Tampa Bay, and I got to say I am kind of rooting for the Lions, and i hope they will at least break there lossing streak.

Football is a game where anything can happen, so I don't know but I really think the Lions may win and so will the Titans.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Tennessee had there first loss of the season today. In fact we got it handed to us.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I saw the highlights of the Titans New York "Bretts" game. I guess whoever is the first string quarterback makes all the difference, and clearly Brett Favre does make all the difference for the Jetts.

I can also use that with the Cowboys not having Tony Romo as their starting quarterback for about a month and having to rely on their second string (now third string) quarterback Brad Johnson and how he didn't get the job done and clearly showed how Romo was years ahead of him as a quarterback.

But on a related story about quarterbacks, Eagles starting quarterback Donovan McNabb got benched for the first time in his NFL career for second string quarterback Kevin Kolb. Crazy!......

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Cowboys lost a heartfeld game against the Steelers.

Eagles flied over the Giants.

Packers got packed by the Texans.

Saints marched over the Falcons.