Nickelodeon Changing its Logo

Erine81981

Reaction score
nick is changing too much too fast
I really don't think it is. Nick hasn't chanced in over 15 years give or take a few. It to me really didn't chance till 2005 or 06 i believe. That's when all these other shows started coming on. I wouldn't mind seeing a reuion of Pete & Pete, Clarissa Explains It All, All That and Are You Afraid of the Dark? But to me Nick will always be the one channel for kids. I know my neices watches and there kids too.

muppets2

Reaction score
i meant just recently but you have a good point:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like in addition to Nickelodeon changing its logo, Noggin has just changed its name entirely.

And guess what to?

Yep. Nick Jr.

It's a wonder they didn't go ahead and do this sooner, it's practically been a full-on Nick Jr. for the past five years or so.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think they need to start adding all the older shows shown on Nick Jr. back when it use to be really cool. Not to say it not now but it's for kids now and not then but i do hope they start sometime in the future adding some of the older shows.

Like......

Eureeka's Castle
Pinwheel's Place
Nozzles
Lit' Bits

So on and on.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Looks like in addition to Nickelodeon changing its logo, Noggin has just changed its name entirely.

And guess what to?

Yep. Nick Jr.

It's a wonder they didn't go ahead and do this sooner, it's practically been a full-on Nick Jr. for the past five years or so.

Exactly... when Viacom and Sesame Workshop parted ways, did it even really matter WHAT they did with the network? Once we lost Sesame Street Unpaved, it pretty much sealed the deal with that one.

Eureeka's Castle
Pinwheel's Place
Nozzles
Lit' Bits
It always bugged me that Nick kept refusing to air any anime programming, and yet, half their 1980's line up was cheap, dubbed animes for the preschool set. It's a shame they never dubbed Doraemon or Anpanman or anything really interesting for Japanese Preschool kids for the US... But those great old 1980's puppetry shows like Eureaka's Castle need to see the light of day.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

And guess what to?

Yep. Nick Jr.

Well, it's similar to Nick at Nite spinning off into TV land.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah! Speaking of Noggin changing their name to Nick Jr., The N is changing to Teen Nick.

Drtooth

Reaction score
How stupid.
Actually, somehow it's like calling "Frosted Shredded Mini-Wheat" "Mini- Frosted Shredded Wheat." Basically it's splitting hairs, and really doesn't make a difference as far as I'm concerned.