Nickelodeon Changing its Logo

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
One thing I really hate about TV Land right now is their newest reality show starring Joan Rivers. Pardon my English, but that woman is a serious b!+c#

lol...if u ask me, that woman belongs in a wax museum! :insatiable:

Count von Count

Reaction score
One thing I really hate about TV Land right now is their newest reality show starring Joan Rivers. Pardon my English, but that woman is a serious b!+c#
lol...if u ask me, that woman belongs in a wax museum! :insatiable:
Ha! I don't like her or her show. :scary:
I have not seen her comdey central roast, but i should.
Sure it's funny. She has been asking for a roast for a long time, if you ask me.

Any ways Lets Get Back On The Subject of Nickelodeon:wink:

When is the logo going to change does any one know?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
September 28th, the same day Nicktoons Netwrok changes their logo and The n becomes TeeNick.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... they got rid of the slime in the logo... but they didn't get rid of the slime.

Apparently, they're coming out with a new game show (similar to the ones they had in the 80's) which I can't remember the name of, but there's gonna be slime dumped on contestants. This is the first time I'm excited for a not cartoon show on that channel. Of course, I don't have cable or anything... I'm just glad the slime lives on.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Okay... they got rid of the slime in the logo... but they didn't get rid of the slime.

Apparently, they're coming out with a new game show (similar to the ones they had in the 80's) which I can't remember the name of, but there's gonna be slime dumped on contestants. This is the first time I'm excited for a not cartoon show on that channel. Of course, I don't have cable or anything... I'm just glad the slime lives on.
I totally agree Drtooth. Just glad to see the slime staying and a new game show. I really do hope that more game shows start to make a come back. I wouldn't mind seeing a newer Nick Arcade. That would be so awsome!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You mean Double Dare?

And whoa! A new game show with slime! Glad to see it never dies! Although they still have their annual sliming every year at the KCA's! It's tradition.