Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Anybody have any music from the HAIRSPRAY movie or Julianne Hough's new single Will You Dance with Me?. Also any songs from the XANADU film or the new musical? If anybody needs music, I have some. Just tell me what you are looking for. Be my IM friend at:
jacobsnchz14@hotmail.com
And I will be happy to trade, give & receive! :smile:

Hey! I have the OBC recording for Hairspray, but I can't email it to you because a) I'm not at my comp and b) that's slightly too much bandwidth for my email to handle. You said you had AIM--IM me tonight on DestinationNYU and I can send them to you that way wicked easily. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Inspector gadget:

I got the Instrumental version of the theme
Penny's Theme
Mad Museum
Dr. Claw
Car Chase
Gadget in trouble
Gadget in Japan
and Rodeo.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, turns out I killed my CD drive(I think, unless it still has some small pieces of CD still in it) I put a CD in there and there was a BIG crack in it, put it in there and it blew up. The CD shattered and I think i got all the BIG pieces out of there. So, hopefully, I got all of the pieces of the CD out of there. But, anyways, for that reason, I can not give anybody anything that I have to put on my computer. This includes Rebel Yell, sorry bout that.

Daniel

lael

Reaction score
Can someone please get me "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol? :halo:

My e-mail is: muppetboy@optonline.net

Thanks! :smile:
~ I just sent it to you! Enjoy! :excited: Surry about taking so long, but my brother took off with the CD case that had most of my early 80's punk in it a while back & I just got it back today... err, yesterday.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have the old Disney Afternoon CD? I just want Boogie Beagle Blues and I'm Gone.