Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, I've got a couple of slightly easier ones for you this time.
:smile:

Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison
I've Been In Love Before by Cutting Crew

E-mail:
kitkat1713@gmail.com

As sead before, I don't have that much on the computer, but on CD I have a lot of country music, some easy listening-type music, some Irish music, and a few other things.
Thanks.
:smile:

lael

Reaction score
WOW! China! That's so cool. I'm hate'n on you right now. not really, tho. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have the new song sung by Christina Aquliaer called "Candyman?" I know this seems weird for a guy to like this song but i the video has me hooked.

lael

Reaction score
Does anyone have the new song sung by Christina Aquliaer called "Candyman?" I know this seems weird for a guy to like this song but i the video has me hooked.
I have it & I'll send it to you as soon as I remember to get the CD from the caddy & put it on the computer. :smile: If you like something, you like something. it's not weird. I like death metal & bubblegum pop and everything in between. mostly punk & techno tho. :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have it & I'll send it to you as soon as I remember to get the CD from the caddy & put it on the computer. :smile: If you like something, you like something. it's not weird. I like death metal & bubblegum pop and everything in between. mostly punk & techno tho. :excited:
Thanks Iael. Take your time no rush.
Ilikemuppets said:
That is a pretty good song, Kyle.
You got that William.