Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Love Me Like A Rock" by Paul Simon?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Would anyone here happen to have any Joanny Mitchell, specifically the song Cactus Tree?

kitkat1713@gmail.com
Thanks.
:cool:

And Daniel, bummer about your CD drive. Good luck getting that straightened out!
:smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Would anyone here happen to have any Joanny Mitchell, specifically the song Cactus Tree?

kitkat1713@gmail.com
Thanks.
:cool:

And Daniel, bummer about your CD drive. Good luck getting that straightened out!
:smile:
Thanks, that's priority #8 when I get home, and I forgot what the first 7 were, so I guess that takes first priority over everything.

Daniel

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yep sorry bout your CD burner. I understand where your coming from. I just hope that this new CD/DVD Burner doesn't quit on me in a few months.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm looking for "Love You Like A Rock" from Paul Simon. Does anyone have it?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Kyle! I recorded it off of the TMS ep. guest starring Paul Simon, it's not very good quality, but would you like me to YouSendIt to you?

dabauckham

Reaction score
I'm looking for "Love You Like A Rock" from Paul Simon. Does anyone have it?
I have this. I haven't been around much the past few days, because my computer was in the shop, but I think all is well now. Anyway, I'll send it your way as I'm able, probably tonight at some point, but definitely in the next 2 or 3 days. Things are getting a little hectic, with the end of school approaching, a choir concert, and my upcoming trip to China! :eek: