Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

ginabeanud

Reaction score
dont know how much it will let me post but so far ive compelted a-i of my music collection not including disney stuff chirsitmas music soundtracks tv thesmese etc jsut mainstream stuff rock r&b pop etc.
i will be adding more soon if u see anything you like let me know!

Eve 6- Beautifull Oblivion
" " Closing Time
Heart- Magic Man
" " These Dreams
Hey Mickey

Can you send me these? ginabeanud@hotmail.com
Thanks!

ginabeanud

Reaction score
Sweet, I had the Seven Spanish Angels but it was by Big and Rich. But the classic stuff I'm looking for is like Randy Travis, Ronnie Milsap, um..........there are others that I wouldn't mind having, but I can't think of any right now.

Daniel
Did you get the Ronnie Milsap songs you wanted? I have a greatest hits CD of his. I also have some classic country (maybe from the 80's) - Alabama, Garth Brooks, Kenny Rogers, Lorrie Morgan, lots of George Strait. I also have quite a bit of the old classic country (John Conlee, Johnny Rodriguez, Don Williams, Glen Campbell, Oak Ridge Boys, Conway Twitty, etc.) Also some less classic - maybe the 90's - Toby Keith's early work, Kenny Chesney's early stuff, Pam Tillis, Teri Clark, Chris Ledoux, Brooks & Dunn, Collin Raye, Clay Walker.

Gina

ginabeanud

Reaction score
Here are some songs I'm looking for.

Brenda Lee - I'm Sorry, and other songs she's sung.
If someone has these, please LMK ASAP. Thanks :cool:
Did you get your Brenda Lee songs? I have I'm Sorry and All Alone Am I if you still need them.

Gina

ginabeanud

Reaction score
Feeling nostalgic tonight... Asking for the following:

Candle in the Wind - Elton John.
Any and all songs by Air Supply.

Thanks. :sing:
Sorry for the numerous posts - I just went back a few pages and saw a bunch of songs I have that I could give people! Did you ever get these?

Gina

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Is okay Gina. If you can, then please send me your Air Supply, Brenda Lee—I utterly love her voice, an Candle in the Wind (Original Norma Jean Version). Thanks.—

Teheheman

Reaction score
Never did get any Ronnie Milsap, but wouldn't mind having whatever classic country you have. I like just about all those singers, not quite sure what songs or CDs you got country wise, but I like all those kind of singers.

Daniel

ginabeanud

Reaction score
Count - I sent those songs yesterday in three emails. Did they come through?

Teheheman - I'll send some songs today!

ginabeanud

Reaction score
Does anybody have any songs from Jack's Big Music Show on Noggin?