None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's actually a proven fact, Marty - people generally do fuction better in cooler weather, than they do in warmer weather; when it's cold out, you can bundle yourself up, and not only does that keep you from freezing, it's also quite nice and snug... but when it's hot out, you can only shed so much clothing to cool off, lol.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
True Snowth. As my mother once put it: You can bundle up as thickly as you want to in winter, but you can't go around naked all the time just because it's summer. And even if you could take off all your clothing you'd still feel hot anyway. LOL :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, after all that rain we had yesterday and this morning, and with the sun out today, the humidity is WAY up now! It's almost insufferable out!

Kiki

Reaction score
I've actually considered migrating to Australia when it's summer in the northern hemisphere, lol.

Hey, then that'd increase my chances of running into some of my MC buddies (Marty, Kik, Anna, etc), lol.
Please do! I have a spare room. XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
We had a bit of a mini family reunion today, and spent a majority of the day in the park; although it was quite fun (haven't been on the swings since I was in Grade 5), the heat showed NO mercy today, lol.

Oh yeah... bump...
You just reminded me of a family picnic I had at a park when I was in 4th grade where it was soooooo hot! I always get a serious headache out in hot weather. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... here it is, the middle of July and the middle of summer, but the hight today is only 78.

Not really THAT much of an improvement, but for it to be in the 70s in the middle of summer is quite an unusual occurance... certainly better than 80s and 90s, and as such, I can't complain!

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's like lower 70s here, and that ain't a bad thing.

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
There ain't nuthin like beautiful California Sunshine :smile: It's in the 80's today. Perfect weather. I realize this is the heat-haters club, so I'm butting out now XD but I just wanted to say that I hate the cold. (Somebody's gotta give the sun some love, might as well be me XD )

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm really roasting here. Maybe I shouldn't be wearing jeans...